11

05:23pm
monday, 30th november 20??

freckled friend ✨🥦
[Y/N]
I CANT SLEEP
IM TOO EXCITED FOR TOMORROW
I CANT BELIEVE IT
OMG
I MIGHT SEE YOU TOMORROW

[y/n]
incorrect

freckled friend ✨🥦
huh?
wdym
please don't tell me that you aren't coming now

[y/n]
you're incorrect because i am dEFINITELY coming to see you
not might

freckled friend ✨🥦
oh thank god
you gave me a big scare then

[y/n]
hehe
i'm sorry
i'm also super excited
i have to finish the last of my packing now
i'll text you later okay?

freckled friend ✨🥦
Right!
Bye bye [y/n]
:>

---

"So Deku, is that girl coming to visit you tomorrow?~"

"Yeah Midoriya."

"Why didn't you tell us that was the news you fainted for?"

"What if she is secretly a villain? She cannot be allowed to visit! We must be extra careful!"

"Calm down Iida. Midoriya's online friend is Ms. Midnight's daughter."

"Yeah! And Deku has a chance at asking her out n-"

"Uraraka!"

"What? You asking her out was meant to be a secret?"

"..."

The greenette fiddled with his fingers as a blush dusted his cheeks. Ever since the second week of his first year, he began to develop feelings for his online best friend even though he only knew that she was female, his age, dropped out of school, was in America and her mother was in Japan, and was Midnight's daughter, making her [y/n] Kayama.

"Y-yes...it was."

"We're your friends. Ribbit."

"You can tell us anything."

"Todoroki and Asui are correct. You told me that once as well."

"Thanks guys."

Midoriya smiled up at his four friends but that smile died when he heard a certain perverse person drooling over [y/n].

"That online friend of Midoriya's must look amazing if she's Midnight's daughter...oh I can imagine it. What a beautiful body she must have..."

Midoriya walked over to Mineta, putting a hand on his shoulder. The grape looked up at him, cowering away when he saw him. Midoriya radiated hatred and disgust, on his face was a menacing smile that could feign innocence, but the class knew him too well.

"Mineta. You haven't even seen her yet. Keep [y/n] away from your disgusting, perverse topics okay? I suggest you do." And he walked back to his group of friends.

Mineta robotically turned and walked into a corner, staying at least three meters away from Midoriya for the rest of the day.

---

[y/n] stuffed her last piece of clothing she needed into her black suitcase, wiping away a bead of sweat that was rolling down her face.

"Maybe Izuku was right...I do need to do more exercise."

She hauled her suitcase up and threw it onto her bed.

"Nah, I don't need it."

She laid on her bed, plugging her headphones in. Clicking on [f/song], she let the music play as she felt herself relax.

She stared up at the ceiling, waving her hand about in front of her.

"I can't wait to leave this place and see Mom again. I also can't wait to see...Izuku."