13 ☀︎ alternate ending - fluff

I'd like to say that I have never been on a plane. So if I get anything wrong about travelling by plane just ignore it and correct it with your brain. 😔👌

09:30pm
monday, 30th november 20??

[y/n] gazed out the window of the aeroplane as it began to take to the sky. Eleven hours away from seeing her dear online best friend and mother. Oh how excited she was.

She'd be at U.A at around nine 'o' clock tomorrow, which was perfect timing. She couldn't sit still as the ground became distant from her eyes. [y/n] was most definitely going to hug Izuku very very tightly as a greeting.
———

08:45am
tuesday, 1st december 20??

[y/n] rubbed her eyes as a feminine voice announced that they had just landed in Japan. This took awhile for her to process though. When she finally realised, her energy came back in approximately zero point five seconds.

[y/n] couldn't stop smiling as she skipped off the plane, collecting her suitcase.

Taking in her surroundings, admiring the beauty of Japan, she checked the time.

"Quarter to nine. Perfect! I'll get to U.A by nine 'o' clock."

And so she did. She began her trip to U.A through the beautiful streets of Japan. Though she didn't actually get to U.A by the time she estimated, she actually got there by half nine, and her pockets had less money in them. Is it just me or did [y/n]'s suitcase get slightly bigger as well?
———

09:34am
tuesday, 1st december 20??

"Oh. My. GOD? This is U.A? Asahi christ...it's big. I feel like I'd get lost almost straight away. Lucky Mom sent me some map of the school..."

[y/n] complained, shielding her eyes from the sun as she looked up. Taking out her map, she trailed her finger over it until she found the place she intended to go to.

"Ah hah! Class 1-A! I'm pretty sure Mom's teaching that class today. Aaaaaaaaand I'm going to see...Izuku."

Butterflies gathered in her stomach as she strutted forwards, texting her mother so she could be allowed entry to U.A. Turns out Midnight was so excited to see her daughter she was there already.

"Oh [y/n]!~"

"Mom!"

They engulfed each other in a loving embrace as Midnight spun her daughter around.

"I missed you so much."

"I missed you too Mom!"

"Look how much you've grown!"

"I'm still short. I'm 5'0." [y/n] deadpanned.

"Oh no I'm on about your perks of being a fema-"

"M-mom no!"

"Right okay. But you most definitely look more...hmm, what's the word?"

"Grown-up?"

"Yes! So your brain hasn't been fried from looking at those screens so much and dropping out?"