14 ☀︎ special ending

"It is I! A very very special person indeed. Kayama [Y/N]!"

She burst through the door, chanting her dramatic speech. Midoriya stood up, eyes wide.

"[Y-Y/N]? No way...is it really you?"

"Yes. Your future wife in the flesh."

"H-huh?"

"Kayama. I will let you off this one time since I was expecting you but I do not tolerate people bursting through my classroom."

"Right. Sorry...why're you so grouchy though catman-"

"Its Aizawa to you."

"Okay...Aizawa. Didn't get enough sleep?"

"I don't get paid enough for my job."

"Pfft- catman."

"Its A-i-za-"

"Anyways!"

"Oh whatever. I'm going to sleep."

"Hello dear heroes in training. I am here from America. I am also Midnight's daughter. [y/n] Kayama. Nice to meet ya. As I said earlier, I am Izuku's future wife."

"WhAT REALLY?!"

"[y-y/nnn]!"

"Why are you so surprised? We love each other from the bottom of our hearts!" [y/n] struck a dramatic pose and wiped away a fake tear. "How could you all be so mean?"

"WE'RE SORRY MISS KAYAMA!"

"PLEASE HAVE MERCY ON US!"

"WE LOVE YOU REALLY-"

"Sorry. My heart is only for..." She skipped over to Izuku and hugged him from behind. The poor boy was enjoying her presence but on the outside, was about to faint. "...Izuku!"

"Oh man. How could he get lucky with a hottie like-"

SLAP

"Oh thanks Asui!"

"No problem."

"I love that girl already."

"I heard that, sorry I'm going to have to reject you." She pecked Midoriya's cheek and he melted in her arms, she successfully broke him. "My heart belongs to-"

"We get it."

end