I deserve this pain

3rd person pov

---------------------------------------------

Aizawa walked in the classroom and gave us the stare.  The one where he's like, 'sit in your  chairs problem children' so we  quickly sat in our  seats and  aizawa began his lesson.  Katsuki didn't really pay  attention as  he leaned his head  against his palm staring out the window               (forgot  to mention his  seat  is next  to the window). He  was caught up in his  own thoughts. 'Deku...  always gets  his way. He  has a good mom.  Has friends. Has the  looks. While I'm over here with an abusive mom.  Almost no friends. Looks horrible. I'm not  complaining though.   I deserve it.' He  gazed out  for  so  long  he  felt someone lightly shake him. "Bakugo pay attention" Aizawa  said while activating his quirk. Katsuki heard some of the  other students laugh at him. He felt humiliated. He quickly nodded and sat up straight. "Okay problem children, i have a very important announcement, We  may   or may not  be having  dorms  for you guys-"  everyone started  screaming of excitement, except bakugo. Iida was waving  his  arms in a  chopping  motion and tried to settle down  the class. "SILENCE" aizawa yelled and the room   fell completely silent. "I  never said  it was official"  Oh. A wave  of  disappointment hit the class.    'I saw that one coming' baku mumbled under his breath  but apparently, todoroki heard it and   gently  laughed. Todoroki mumbled  under his breath  'me too' loud enough for only bakugo to hear. They  both giggled. Uraraka whispered to   bakugo  'your giggle is nasty so stop it' she lied. Uraraka  loved his  giggle. his smile. but she  couldn't like deku's so called 'bully'. " sorry" uraraka heard his whisper under his breath. 'Don't say sorry' she wanted to tell him, but didn't. "What were  you boys laughing about? would you like to share to the class?" oh sheet. It was principal nezu. Standing at  the  door. "No sir" todoroki politely said. "then you boys will have detentio-" "It was my fault sir!" katsuki yelled and stood up."after aizawa sensei told them that the dorms were't official and almost everyone got  disappointed, I  said that  'I saw  that  one coming'  and made todoroki  laugh" everyone except todoroki  practically gave him a death glare.  "s-so give me detention instead sir" nezu looked at bakugo frowning a bit. Bakugo knew that look. The disapproving look. He usually got  them from his mom, but getting one from nezu made him hurt inside. "it's fine, just don't do it again or you will get detention" "Yes sir" katsuki sat  down in his seat. He felt that a lot of people were staring at him, but he dismissed the feeling like he always  does. Aizawa an nezu chatted for a bit and then the bell rang for lunch. Some people started heading outside to eat their lunch,and some  stayed in the classroom. Bakugo gothis bento box out of his backpack and made his way to his so called 'friends'. His only friends in fact.  " Hi guys-" "go away" katsuki froze where he was. "Your'e  still fat you ugly fag!!! I told you i'm not friends with fat pigs!" mina yelled in his face. Practically everyone's attention landed on the  two. "Pig!" he heard someone say  " Fata*s" he heard another. " Sorry..." "yeah you better be!" he heard kiri say as he pushed katsuki to the ground. Bakugo stood up and left the classroom. He headed up to the roof top. Katsuki pushed open the door and closed it. He sat and the edge of the roof. Katsuki got out his headphones and blasted out music in them. He opened his bento box and ate some curry he had made yesturday. Katsuki sang some of the lyrics to the song. "Youv'e got these big blue eyes, drive me crazy make me fantasize about you baby and you smell so sweet like fresh picked daisies ~"  Katsuki didn't notice that someone was listening to him sing. He kept on singing until the song was over. He heard a recording. Not from his phone, from behind him. Bakugo took off his headphones and  looked behind him. He saw a guy with purple hair and bags under his eyes , and.......oh no..... a recording of katsuki singing. "You sing really heavenly and beautifully" the guy said."Wh-what?" he blushed a bit at the compliment but then they came  in...