Life sucks...especially detention

no ones pov

      Shinsou and Bakugo started walking to class already ready to hear-  

"Bakugo! Shinsou! Stay after class" Aizawa yelled as he activated his quirk, waiting for the purple hair and blonde to sit  in their seats. The sunflower and the lavender boy( Yes i'm going to give them cute names :) ) sighed and sat in their seats. Bakugo got out his notebook to take notes and Shinsou just sat back listening to aizawa sensei talk. It's weird but, he memorizes things really quickly if he pays attention so he doesn't have to take notes.

"Okay class you have the rest of the class to do whatever. Just don't be too loud i'm going to sleep" aizawa mumbled as he crawled inside  his yellow  sleeping bag( idk what theyr'e  called XD) the blonde took out his sketchbook and earphones.He connected his earphones to his phone and opened his sketchbook. "Hey bakugo" the lavender boy said as he grabbed a chair and sat next to the sunflower."What's up shinsou"  katsuki said as he faced towards hitoshi. "Detention is" the small blonde giggled at his reply "Well let's just chill while we can" he let out a small smile. The lavender guy returned the small smile and looked at the blondes phone that layed down on the desk.   "Oh wow. You listen to cavetown too?" "yeah. Wanna listen to him with me? " katsuki  said as he held out a earphone to hitoshi. "Yeah sure" lavender boy said as he put on the earphone and watched as the sunflower sketched in his sketchbook. 

   (time skip to the end  of class )           

 The bell rang and everyone was leaving except the two boys."bakugo and shinsou. the two boys who I didn't expect to be late ever" Bakugo and shinsou looked at the ground. "Well? what's your excuse? unless you guys came to class late on purpose-  " "We got  distracted an didn't he hear the bell" that was a lie.  "May I ask what did you get distracted with?" The blonde opened his mouth to say something but shinsou answered first "I got distracted by his beautiful eyes and pretty smile. So basically he was trying to make me gain my focus back because  he didn't want me to be late, but  here we are" The  sunflower  blushed as what he said. 

Do I really have beautiful eyes?  

Is my smile that pretty?

No it isn't. He's just lying to The teacher.  No one thinks your smile is pretty.  Everyone is  tired of  looking  at you. Your mom is disappointed in you.Your friends are disappointed in you. Your FATHER is disappointed  in what you've become.

katsuki sighed and fiddled with his fingers. "Don't be late again understand?" he heard aizawa sensei say."yes sir" shinsou replied. bakugo looked up from the ground to find the two males looking at him."Huh? oh uh yes sir" katsuki said. "Alright then bye problem children" the two teenagers left the classroom in silence......

" ya know..."

  bakugo looked up at shinsou.

"I meant what I said back there bakugo..."    

.

.

.

.

.

/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

the weird person  is back with another chapter :)

sorry that i haven't been updating this and my other story. My laptop had logged me out but i somehow managed to log back in today :/

peace