Hey Baby Daddy.

"Dean? It's three in the morning." Kat rubbed her eye as she lent up on her elbow. "What ya doin' down there?"

"Can't sleep, didn't want to wake you

"Can't sleep, didn't want to wake you..." He said as he sat on the floor watching the tv, Sam still snoring in the other bed.

"Come to bed baby. You need to get at least a few hours." She pleaded.

"I can't." Het let out a long, exhausted sigh. "I can't switch off Kat. This case, it's bad. I just..." He stopped as he felt her slid off the bed and sit next to him.

"Hey," she took his hand in hers as her other hand stroked his hair. "We'll find them."

"They're just kids Kat. Some are babies!" He paused to take a breath. "They're just babies." He whispered.

"Dean..."

"We've been here a week and we still haven't caught the bastard that's taking them! There's no connection between... "

"Guys! Come on!" Sam groaned.

"Come with me." Kat whispered as she stood up and held her hand out to him to help him up from the floor.

She lead him in to the bathroom and closed the door behind them. "Look at me Bean." He turned round and looked down at her as she brought her hands up to his chest. "We'll find them ok, i promise." She started to take his shirt off. "You're going over to the station in the morning to go over anything new." His tshirt came off next.

He sat on the side of the bath, Kat crouched down in front of him and started to undo his boots before pulling them and his socks off. "Sam is going to go back to look at where that suspicious van was seen." She stood him up and began to undo his belt and jeans.

"I'm going back out to the Sanders farm, something is telling me we missed something." She lent around him and turned the shower on. "We will find them." She tippy toed and kissed him whilst he pushed his jeans and underwear down.

"Have a shower, it'll help you sleep. Then come to bed. Okay." He nodded. "I love you." She told him as she kissed him again and left him to shower.

" She told him as she kissed him again and left him to shower