Crazy, Stupid, Love.

*NSFW*

"Where the hell is she?" Dean's voice roared as he stormed in to the bunker.

"Dean..." Sam tried to talk to him.

"Where?" He snapped.

"She's in her room

"She's in her room..." Dean rushed past him. "Dean, wait a sec!" He called after his older brother, concerned about the wrath that was about to be unleased on their life long best friend.

 "Dean, wait a sec!" He called after his older brother, concerned about the wrath that was about to be unleased on their life long best friend

"Claire, don't worry about Dean. Ok?" Kat said to the young girl on speaker phone as she stitched up a large gash on her arm.

"I dunno K, he seemed really pissed on the phone to Jody..."

"Im an adult, he's not my dad. If you need help in a case, always call me ok? I don't want you getting..."

"KAT!" Dean's voice boomed from the corridor causing her to roll her eyes.

"Oh god! Kat I'm so sorry i didnt want you to get into..."

"What the fuck were you thinking?" He shouted as he stormed in to her room.

"Have you ever heard of knocking? I'm in my underwear for christ sake!" She scowled at him.

"You're bothered about fucking knocking when you could have gotten yourself killed?"

"I best leave you to it. Thanks again for your help Kat." Claire rushed before hanging up.

"Dean..." Kat sighed.

"Don't! Claire could have died!"

"Dean just..."

"YOU COULD HAVE DIED!" He roared at her.

"WELL I DIDN'T!" She yelled at him before turning her back to him to carrying stitching her arm.

"What the hell were you thinking? The two of you, by your damn selves taking on a pack of twelve fucking werewolves!"

"We didn't know the pack was so big! I'm not a child, I've been doing this just as long as you have!" She growled as bit the thread to break it.

"In all that time you've never done something so stupid and god damn reckless!" His voice getting louder. "I could have lost you!" He shouted.