I

"It's so heavy. Can you please wake up now? I can't feel my arms."

The twin was sleeping beside you. Each of them used your arms as pillows. The first one to wake up was Kirari.

"Good morning." She smiled at you and gave you a kiss on the cheek.

"Why are you sleeping here again? You've got bigger rooms. Ack. I can't move my arms. They're numb."

"Ara, maybe I could help." Kirari leaned down and kissed you again. This time on the lips! With her tongue invading your mouth! After a while she sat up again and licked her lips.

"Delicious." she said.

"How would that even help?" you grumbled.

"Does it not get your blood pumping? Aren't you getting excited?"

"Don't say it like that."

Kirari stood up and went for the door.

"Both of you get up already. We have school today. Ririka, stop pretending to be asleep. We're going to be late." Kirari said before leaving.

"So she knew. Is it because were twins?" Ririka whispered.

"No. It's because you always pretend to be asleep." you told her.

"Ah. (Y/n)." Ririka went on top of you. She's only wearing an oversized tshirt and panties. "Kirari is so unfair. I want one too."

She leaned down and kissed you until she was satisfied. She left a trail of saliva as she pulled away.

"Let's get up now." she said.

"You go ahead. I still can't move my arms."

"Maybe I can help? Ah I'll help you change." She grabbed your shorts and pulled it down.

"Heeeyyy!!! Stooooop!!!!!"

-----

You lie on the floor with your feet on the couch. You're doing sit ups when Ririka stood above you.

"What are you doing?" she asked.

"Looking at your panties. I can see them from here." you said.

"You can? Do you like it?"

"What are you talking about. You shouldn't be teasing."

"But.. I'm only doing this for you."

"Ririka! What are you doing!?" Kirari shouted.

"Ah!" Ririka ran away.

"Ah really. That girl." Kirari facepalmed.

You looked at Kirari.

I can't see anything from here. you thought.

"Hm?" Kirari noticed how you look at her. My.. you don't have to try so hard. Just say it."

You we're confused. But then Kirari lifted her skirt to show you her panties.

"Wah!" you were surprised.

"That's enough for now. Don't get too excited alright?" she winked at you and left.

-----

The next day. . . .

"Hm"

You feel something wet in your mouth. When you opened your eyes, Kirari was kissing you!

"Ah good morning (Y/n)." she smiled.

"Stop waking me up like that."

"It is the most effective way though. Anyway..." Kirari pulled off the sheets. "What are you doing Ririka?"

When Kirari pulled the sheets, Ririka was revealed to be sleeping on top of you. She opened her eyes sleepily

"Oh.. I came to wake her up too but fell asleep again." she said.

-----

"I'm taking a bath." you announced.

"Okay" the twin answered simultaneously.

Once you're inside the bathroom, the twin glared at each other. Lightning clashed coming from they're eyes. They both stood up and ran to their rooms.

Then....

"Ahhh refreshing." you were sitting at the bath tub enjoying the water.

The door suddenly opened. You choked on your own saliva when you saw who came in. It was Ririka. She walked towards you slowly.

"Wha... wha.. whaaaaaa!!!!!" you screamed.

You heard Kirari running from the outside. She came inside the bathroom too.

"Ah. She's so fast. Ririka! Why are you naked!?" she asked.

"Because I'm going to take a bath too."

"So that's how it is huh?" Kirari started to remove her clothings.

"Ahh. You two. I'll just go. The tub is not big enough for us three." You stood up and grabbed your towel.

"No! I'll... sit on your lap instead!" Ririka said.

"I'll let you sit on mine." Kirari said.

They pulled your hands to stop you from coming out, but you slipped. The twin fell down with you.

"Hrmpf!!" you can't breath.

Kirari was sitting in your face. Thank goodness she was still in her panties. Ririka on the other hand, literally on your other hand, was naked. You felt her bare skin on your hand because she was sitting on it.

"Ahhhh." The twin moaned at the same time. Both their faces were tinted red. Their eyes were closed.

"Dunnnt muv!!" you tried to say something.

Kirari was breathing hard. She can feel the vibrations of your voice down there. She moved her hips once. You were surprised you tried to stop her but you completely forgot where one of your hands is.

"Hmmmmp" Ririka was trying to stop her voice. You feel something on your hand. Sticky. Oh my god.

----

My goodness. Why are they like this? Ever since I came to the Momobami House, not one day has been peaceful.

I've been adopted by the Momobami family to take care of this two. It was not like this when we were little kids. They were such sweet creatures. So innocent. But since we became teens and grew those chests, we were never the same. These hormones were driving them nuts. It's like they're desires suddenly exploded and as a Momobami, they can't just do it to anyone. I'm the closest one they have. Is that why they're doing this to me?

Anyway, we all go to the same school. Hyakkaou Private Academy. The Academy is my only quiet place since they wouldn't approach me there. Ah. Kirari is the president while Ririka is the vice president. They can't act like that there because they have a reputation to uphold.

Kirari is known to be the strict, selfish, narcissistic president.

Ririka, the shy, sweet Vice President that wears a mask. Making her have a very mysterious persona.

They're both third years while I'm only on my first year.

They were so constrained at school that once they stepped in the house, chaos ensues.

Sooooo yeah.. This is basically my life now. I don't know if I'm in heaven or hell. But one thing's for sure. I love these two.

------

Huehuehuehue 😂😂😂😂