III

Playing at the Arcade

"It's so crowded. We should have rented the arcade instead." Kirari complained.

She held onto your hands and lead you inside. Ririka on the other hand was having a hard time dodging people. You grabbed her hand and pulled her towards you.

"Stay close to us."

"I'm trying." she said.

"What should we play?" Kirari asked.

"Let's try them all!" you fist bumped the air.

"Yeah!" Kirari raised her hand.

"Yeah." Ririka gave her twin a high five.

After hours of playing....

"I haven't tried that one yet." you pointed at a game with a long line of people waiting.

Kirari looked at it and think.

*Boink. boink. boink*
(hahahahahahaha)

Beside you, Ririka was playing the whack-a-mole but failed to hit even once.

"Give me that!" Kirari grabbed the hammer and lightly whacked Ririka's head.

"Oww." Ririka hold onto her head

*Thunk! Thunk! Thunk*
(the sound effects lololol.. how does it sound anyway.)

Kirari hit every mole that popped up.

"Are you all right?" you ruffled Ririka's hair.

"Yes."

Kirari noticed you being sweet with her twin so she hit Ririka in the head again and gave her the mallet. She then pulled you towards the closed-wall karaoke booth. Ririka followed but her twin locked her outside.

"So unfair." Ririka pouted.

Kirari stuck her tongue out at her twin through the glass window.

"Don't be so mean Kira-nee." you scolded.

She smirked and pushed you on the wall.

"Kiss me and I'll be good to her."

"Stop joking around."

"I'm not joking."

"We're in public Kira-nee."

"So you'd let me do things to you at home?"

"No."

"Boo."

She tried to kiss you but the door suddenly opened. You both looked at the door. An old lady stood there with her hands on her hips and a frown on her face.

"What are you kids doing!?" the lady scolded.

"I slipped. Your floor's slippery, clean it." Kirari stood straight and went outside. She looked at Ririka. "I'm going to cut that tongue of yours, snitch."