VI

Visiting the Council

You knocked on the door. You were carrying some supplies that Kirari asked you to get for her. It was her secretary, Sayaka, who opened the door for you.

"Hi, (Y/n). Let me help you with that." Sayaka took all the supplies from you. "I'm sorry you had to do this, I had my hands full from all the paperwork I was doing."

"It's fine. I was free anyway." you said.

You tiptoed to peek inside the council room. You were curious how it looked inside since you always only stayed outside.

"Would you like to come in?" Sayaka asked when she noticed you peeking inside.

"Can I?"

"I think it's fine since you're the president's little sister."

She stepped aside to let you in. You looked around in awe at how big the room was. Then you looked at the council members who was also staring at you.

"Uhm. Hi?" you said.

"Ahhh!!! The little Momobami! How cute!"

An eye patched girl ran to you and cupped your chin. She tilted your head from left to right and up to examine your face.

"You don't look like the pres. at all." she said.

The twins slammed their fists on the table at the same time, surprising everyone.

"I.M. Ikishima Midari." they both said.

"Oops." Itsuki whispered.

"How could you forget that Ririka?" Kirari scolded her twin.

"Why is it always me that takes the blame? You're the president, how could you forget your own members?" Ririka rebutted.

"What are they talking about, kid?" Midari asked you.

"How would I know?" you shrugged.

"Whatever then... Ah! Let me play with you. Haahhaaa."

Midari took her gun out and gave it to you. You took it and got excited seeing it. You inspected the gun while Midari was salivating as she stared at you.

"This is a toy right?" you said then pointed the gun on her forehead.

"No!"

Everyone else shouted when you pulled the trigger. Midari on the other hand, was laughing. Her eyes rolled up and she had a very red face.

"Hahahahahah. This kid! I like her! Pres.. You've got a very interesting little sister. Why didn't you bring her here more often?" Midari said.

"Wow. This gun looks so real." you said.

You pointed the gun and pulled the trigger at each of the council members. They're shocked faces were so epic you laughed so hard. Itsuki and Yumemi hid under the table. Yuriko's eyes were opened. Kaede coughed and pretended he wasn't scared. Sayaka was dumbfounded too. Only the twins were calm.