chapter three

when eunha got up the next morning, she was weirdly exited for some reason. yeah, she liked work, but she was never exited for work.

whatever the reason was, she ignored it, and ate her breakfast. after her morning meal, she got dressed in a white t-shirt, some high waisted, light wash jeans, a black belt, and some dr. martens; her usual work outfit.

she took up her phone, to see if she had any missed calls or texts. she did, and to her pleasure, it was from heejin.

heeflirtjin
morning :)

heeflirtjin
did i wake u?

heeflirtjin
hope not

leeha
u didn't haha

leeha
i was eating breakfast

heeflirtjin
aha ok

heeflirtjin
do u have work or smth?

heeflirtjin
i have work soon if you were wondering

heeflirtjin
am i a bother?

leeha
i do have work soon, but ur
not a bother

heeflirtjin
where do you work?

heeflirtjin
maybe i can stop by ;)

leeha
nooooooooo

leeha
i work at a bakery btw :D

heeflirtjin
that's so cool :D

heeflirtjin
so u can cook n stuff?

leeha
ya

leeha
im sort of a pro ;)

heeflirtjin
wait a sec

heeflirtjin
my roommate is bugging me
read

after checking the time, eunha was headed off to work. she didn't live far away, so she took a walk there every morning.

when she arrived, she was greeted by jiwoo cleaning the tables alone.

"unnie! i thought you were gonna be late, and i had to start the shift alone!" jiwoo whined, coming up to eunha for a hug.

“yeah, but i'm here now, so no need for worrying” eunha smiled heroically, making jiwoo laugh.

“stupid.” jiwoo punched eunha's shoulder playfully.

the two girls went on to cleaning the tables and finishing a batch of the most popular pastries.

jiwoo placed eunha as the cashier for the first half of the day, so that she could finish some of the last pastries.

eunha opened the bakery so people could come in, and started doing her job, unaware that the same girl from the day before had entered.

🤡🤡

we love ✨procrastinating✨

it has been three days, i'm sorry

please vote i'm desperate 🥺💖✨

- minny 🦋