chapter six

eunha made her way to a park after work. she had gotten a large bag of leftover pastries from jiwoo, because they didn't want to throw it out, and they had a lot left.

she sat down on a bench next to a weirdly recognizable face. eunha couldn't put her finger on where she had seen her before.

"are you alright?"

eunha was caught off guard by the females voice breaking the abnormal park silence.

"oh.. uhm, yeah. i'm fine." eunha replied awkwardly. the female chuckled light heartedly, before smiling.

"you work at the bakery down the street, don't you?" the female asked, and eunha nodded. "eunha, right?"

now eunha recognized her. the pretty girl from a few days earlier. eunha smiled sweetly, before nodding once again.

"yes, that's me. what about you, what's your name?" eunha asked.

"kim hyunjin. you might've noticed me before, you gave me that one cupcake." hyunjin smiled. the two girls started chatting to each other, talking about some random stuff.

another girl came up and tapped hyunjin on the shoulder.

"aeong-i, we have to leave. unnie is waiting for us- oh hi stranger." another beautiful girl smiled. god, eunha's lesbian was really getting tested that day.

"i'm heejin. jeon heejin."

"nice to meet you heejin, the name's eunha."