Confession

(Guys i am sad with all the happenings so i don't know how i have wrote it but i hope you all like it

Guys from the next updates, i will start progressing on abhigya, dishrub, aryana, Saira (Sunny+kaira=Saira) and rhea's story too so please stay joined.)

___________

Both were not speaking anything to each other.

"yeh samajta kya hai ye baklu, ek toh mujhe bolta hai blue colour ke kapde pehno aur phir kudh hi bina bole gaadi mein gaya. idiot." prachi angrily pouted murmuring curses.

"beta ranbir pass gaya toh. kisne bola tha volanco se panga lene ko. kyu karta hoon mai yeh sab, socha tha iske moh se tarif nikalwao ga par yaha gaaliya nikal rahi hai" ranbir cried in his mind hearing her curses. "par jo bhi ho, moh pulate hue kitni cute lag rahi hai. mann kar raha abhi iske gaalo ko kiss karlo par control ranbir control. pehle apni wifey ko manao"  

"chikchiki sorry..."

"SHUT UP" she flipped him off scaring him. his heart beat raised with fear seeing her deadly glare. he wipes his sweat and tried again.

" p...  pr...prachi i.." he stopped in mid seeing her glares and mentally cried "kyu maine isse gussa dilaya. kaise manao isse? ek toh ase dekh rahi hai jaise abhi katal kar de mera (his eyes widened with his taughts and sweat forms on his face) nahi ranbir nahi pati ho yaar mai. mujhe kyu maari gi. lekin maine suna hai biwi log jaaro se bahut maarti par thank god gaadi mein jaaro nahi toh mai bach gaya (he sighs in relief thinking he won't die today)"

"(he took deeps breaths and build up his confidence) sorry na prachi " he barely managed to say. 

"just shut up ranbir. tumara na kuch nahi ho sakta. just shut up" she snapped at him. he sighed and started tapping his fingers on steering wheel. he finally taught of something and touched her forehead which irritated her.

"kya kar rahe ho ranbir" she spoke angrily jerking his hand.

"voh kuch nahi, tum bas itni hot lag rahi ho wifey toh bas ye check kar raha tha ki tumhe bukaar nahi ho jaye" he flirted with his famous smirk on his face. her heart fluttered a bit but she put up her angry face.

"don't flirt with me" she spoke loudly and turned towards window cause she didn't want to show how much he affects her. she shivered feeling his fingers ran from her cheeks to her neck. her heart beat started rise and her breaths become heavier. she got lost in his touch that she didn't notice that he stopped the car.

"but i can't do this wifey. mai tumare alava kisi ke saath flirt nahi kar sakta. (he came close to her ear and spoke huskily) you know why. kyuki mere pass khoobsurat, hot, sexy, sabse acchi ladki hai jiska dil sabse saaf hai. jo kisi ki bhi zindagi ko pholon se bhar de. saari mushkile surjaade. jo sabse pyaar kare. jaanti ho ladki kaun hai (he cups her face and sees in her eyes) Mrs Prachi Ranbir Kholi" he spoke with so many emotions which made her feel blessed. now she was sure of her decision for giving him the second chance. His eyes were reflecting pure love. his gaze soon shifted to her pinky lips. he looked in her eyes to see any kind of hesitation but on seeing none, he slowly claimed her lips. she closed her eyes feeling his immense love and slowly started responding. their lips moved in sync as they remember how they travelled such a long journey. they never taught that they would ever fall in love with each other but atlast, they did and now they just want to be each other. As they ended the kiss in need of oxygen, he joined their foreheads. both were breathing heavily. prachi has her gaze down blushing hard. he smiled seeing her blushing because of him.

"don't blush cupcake, bahut cute lag rahi ho" his husky voice only made her more red. still cupping, he placed his lips on her both blushing cheeks.