bhagya ka khel

Guys the story from now on will focus in mumbai. pranbir and abhigya will be in mumbai and how they reach there don't ask me.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Also sanskar character will now be arrogant and egotistic.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Idiot" roared a voice making her stumbled as she kept her hand on her chest. she turned around to face who was the owner of that voice.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

she turned to see who called her but she could not see anyone.

"hey" sounded a voice from her side. As she turned, she saw a handsome guy. As she looked at his face, a weird flash crossed her mind. she was getting attracted to his deep brown eyes.

"are you in your senses" shouted sanskar making her flinch.

"maine kya kia" getting back to reality, she asked him confused as to why was he shouting at her.

"are you stupid, mere kapdo par paani daar kar pooch rahi ho ki maine kya kia" shouted sanskar angrily making her look at his clothes.

"oh no swara, tune pirse apni bachpane mein galti kar di. Nandu (she looked around for nandu but she had already left) oh no nandu bhi chali gayi aur mai yaha iss khados ke saath phass gayi." taught swara making a crybaby face in mind. sanskar snapped his fingers making her come back to reality.

"i am really sorry" apologised swara sincerely.

"sorry (repeated sanskar) tumara sorry bolne se mere kapde toh thik hone nahi waale" taunted sanskar while swara started fidgeting her dupatta.

"galti se hua hai. mai bol rahi ho sorry aur waise bhi kapde hai dhul jayege" said swara.

"aur jo mai tumari wajah se apni meeting ke liye late ho jaoga stupid girl" shouted sanskar making her frown.

"oh Mr Arrogant sorry bol toh rahi hoon, kyu itti choti baat ka bada issue bana rahe ho." argued swara with same tone.

"mere kapde gile karke mujh pe hi chila rahi ho" said sanskar.

"oh Mr sirf kapde hai aur galti meri nahi galti tumari hai" argued swara narrowing her eyes.

"meri galti" asked sanskar getting frustated.

"haa tumari galti. jab pata hai ki paani hai paas toh side raho na. obvious hai paani gire ga, poora mood karab kar dia mera. ab side hato" pushing him away, swara started to go but stopped and turned. "aur haa tumari arrogance ke liye (she picked her water bottle from her scooti and throw it on his face) thodi kam karo" saying she went from there leaving a fuming sanskar behind.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Abhigya's side:-

[BG:- Musafir]

Abhi ran to pragya.

"pragya (he hold her and saw her head bleeding) fuggi apni aakhen kholo (pragya weakly opens her eyes hearing his voice but falls unconscious) fuggi open your eyes. Fuggi tum mujhe pirse chor ke nahi ja sakti. Open your eyes. Pragya tum humare 20 saal ke intezaar ko zaya nahi hone de sakti. Please apni aakhen kholo" tears form in his eyes seeing her state. abhi instantly picked and carried her out. As he reached his car, he opened the passenger seat and made her sit. he Took his handkerchief out and bandaged her head. He instantly sit on the driving seat and started it.