Chapter One

Carla's Pov
The summer was long and dragged out, but I deeply recall when I promised my mom that ever summer I would try and visit her back in Detroit.

It was a long hot summer, and my mom and I had a strange relationship. We would joke around a lot, I would joke how she gave me the whitest name to mankind but mainly as a joke, if a name had a meaning then it has a meaning you hold, I like my name, I like how I grew up.

I was extremely intelligent and I recall all the different scholarships I received in high school which made me and up traveling all the way across the country to get the best out of my learning experience I was really smart, so how come I couldn't quite the evil lurking in Oh Sangwoo's deep brown eyes.

He was my best friend on campus. Despite his good looks, and his slightly sleep-deprived eyes, he seemed normal to me, we would study together, he taught me Korean, I taught him English, there were a few strange things about him and I never really took it to heart, everyone was different.

But I remember before the summer hit I had to tell him I had to go to the states. I saw the shift in his eyes and he had roughly shaken me by my arms demanding me not to leave him. That was the last and final talk, and now the fall was here.

"God I went away for just three months and the whole campus looks different," I grumbled chewing at my lower lip. I tossed my dyed purple hair over my shoulders and pulled out my phone to at least get a map so I could remember how to get around, but then a slightly large hand was placed on my shoulders and I was spun around.

I looked confused, yanking myself back but then I gasped looking at the extreme features and that light smile "Long time no see Carla." He smiled tilting his head and I stared up at his tall form before whispering, gulping slightly.

"Hey, Sangwoo," I whispered feeling suddenly small and everything.

________________________________
The reunion was very cut short because of class, but he offered to go out to drinks to catch up. This was my best friend here, so why was I so nervous to be around him. We use to talk about everything from boys/girls we liked to even slightly talk about our past.

"So how was it back home hm?" I glanced up from my shot glass of Soju moving pieces of my hair from my fave. He was analyzing me quite a lot leaning his fist in his chin. "ah same old, my mom hasn't changed much," I admitted taking another glass he handed me drinking it. And I wasn't even drunk yet.

"You know I missed you around, it's nice to have a girl around not just looking at my looks." He chuckled darkly and I looked at him confused. "Well I'm gonna deny that you are handsome but there's more to a person than that." I explained I tried to focus on everything around me, but the tap of his fingers and his chuckles.

"And that's what I admire about you, such a pretty young thing you know when to keep your mouth shut." I shot my eyes quickly at Sangwoo at his creepy words and I decided now would be a nice time to head back to the dorms.

"Un-huh... Well Sangwoo I'm feeling kinda tired I'm gonna head to the dorms It was nice seeing you." I stammered standing up, a sudden wash over me had me gripping into the table a small quiet oh leaving me at the rush of dizzy and fuzzy.

"What the hell." I whispered watching Sangwoo spring up from his seat, slamming some cash onto the table "Oh no your drunk Carla come on." He cooed to me, my body felt limp and like I wasn't in control, I almost fell over from my legs suddenly giving out almost crashing to the floor until Sangwoo's strong arms came out to pick me up like I was nothing.

"No, let me go Sangwoo." I slurred out weakly my fist came in contact with his strong chest, fuck he drugged me... But when I've been watching him all night.

"Stop fuzzing Carla you'll be alright once you get home if you fight you're making it worse on yourself." He growled down at me, and that's when I saw the same shift in his eyes like back before I left there was no emotion, just pure evil. Even in my half drugged state, I tried everything.

I bit him, I kicked and he tossed me in the back seat of his car also climbing in. I tried screaming out but he roughly placed ducktape over my mouth and sat his body on me so I would stop squirming tying my hands and feet with some rope.

"Stop struggling what the hell did I just say." I stared up at Sangwoo in a haze and the man I was staring at was not the one I was friends with. This man was different, this man was capable of many foul and evil things.

The drugs had finally hit the final wave and Sangwoo smirked down at me stroking my hair.

"That's it sleep like a good girl, will be a perfect family soon enough." My head then crashes down onto the seat in a dazed drugged sleep.