Chapter Ten

Carla's Pov
"Are you gonna listen to me from now on?"

"Fuck you.."

"I've already done that, watch your mouth."

I rolled my eyes quietly but I pressed my body back. After the stunt I pulled I knew it was gonna be back in the basement, having that mental breakdown really fucked things for me. But I was tired there was no escape.

"Carla you were doing so damn good, what was it that made you break huh? Was it seeing Bum kill Jieun? But you were perfectly fine with killing that gay married man at the bar."

No no don't remind me of that. I thought bitterly inhaling.  "You trick us with that Sangwoo." I whispered, the left side of my face was bruised, and well I finally got the same treatment like Yoonbum did and he broke my right ankle.

It was the worst pain I had ever felt and I had sobbed a lot. The damage to my body was enough to make anyone crazy.

"Me tricking? That's not in my vocab sweetheart, but I think you've earned your way back upstairs I think Bum's been missing you." Sangwoo had gotten up from his chair and made his way over to me.

I hissed a little when he cupped my face but this strange pain went through me when I noticed that unlike all my other wounds that were bleeding, there was blood pooling in a area that just felt like too much.

Sangwoo uncuffed me and helped me so I could stand on one leg but I hissed doubling over hiding my head on his chest.

"Ew... Carla are you on your period?" He questioned sounding sort of disgusted by it. I shook my head quickly this wasn't a period... The pain was worst then period cramps.

"No no!" I whimpered out quickly holding my stomach a bit I stumbled a little thinking over everything possible before I strained out.

"I think I'm having a miscarriage Sangwoo..." The expression that he had was so quick and shocked before he was lifting me up taking me upstairs fast.

___________________________
I stared blankly at the wall of the bathroom still in a little shock and I just was so angry for a lot of reason, It was quiet in the bathroom while Sangwoo was rubbing a wash cloth all over my body.

"Carla I'm sorry." He trailed off squeezing out the wash cloth a bit I just kept staring at the wall in more shock that really just happened to me? Did that really happen.

"I... I have nothing to say to you Sangwoo." I whispered shaking my wet hair out, looking at the different cuts and bruises all over my body and face I started tearing up imagining all the stress that was put on that unknown fetus.

"Carla how was I suppose to know you were pregnant... I didn't know okay! I'm saying sorry." Sangwoo snapped out at me.

"You are an idiot! A complete asshole and you have no heart at all! You've been raping me for months you knew this was gonna happen!" I shouted at him hearing him sigh heavy and defeated.

"Carla I wouldn't on purpose beat you if I knew you were pregnant with my child okay I'm just as sad as you are alright? But I think I read somewhere like after three weeks you can get pregnant again so I can just give you another one."

I finally stared at Sangwoo again refusing to cry in front of him again. I had already done that for hours on end.

I just cracked out shaking my head deeply "You are an asshole Sangwoo leave me alone." I finally whispered hearing him sigh he stood up ruffling my hair he left me alone with my disgusting and gross body.

I stared at myself through the water even more and felt a new round of tears leave me before I cried in the empty bathroom holding myself more I heard someone enter and I didn't even look up for a minute but I felt the small arms wrap around me.

"Carla...." I tensed up a little when hearing Yoonbum's voice.

"Just leave me alone.."  I whispered but his grip just tighten around me even more he pressed his head on my neck.

"I should have been there for you... And I'm so sorry but it's gonna be okay alright... I promise." He whispered I lightly leaned my head back a bit.

"Don't make a promise you can't keep Bum... Not in a place like this." I muttered chuckling weakly I inhaled deeply feeling Yoonbum just hugged me even more tighter then before.

"I love you..." He whispered after a while and I stared up at the ceiling deeply.

"I love  you too." I finally muttered just wanting to fall asleep for a couple days.