May 05

"Maam! You are pregnant" a nurse called, Kim Sungwan's eyes widened in shock.

"You heard that honey? We're having our first child" her husband, Kim Kyungwoo said, eyes smiling along with his dimples each side.

"We finally got one!!" Sungwan cried in joy and hugged her husband.

"Thank you dear Lord!! Thank you so much!" She thanked the heavens and caressed her tummy.

"I will name you, Sungkyung"

"But why? There are tons of names that are better than that." Kyungwoo asked as he looked at his wife's tummy.

"The bible, she's the book who completed our life and the most sacred one in our family. Do you get it now?"

"Oh- then so be it, we'll call her Sungkyung, our little bible."

-----

"Jinjoo!! Look!! Our Jisung is trying to tell us something!!" Sungjae called his wife as she rushed towards them with a camera in her hands.

"Really?! Step aside! I need to film him"

Baby Jisung crawled towards them, flashing his toothless bright smile.

"Ra- ra-" he stuttered, trying to tell his very first word.

"OMG!! HERE HE GOEESS!!" Sungjae squealed earning a smack from Jinjoo.

"Shut up! I'm listening to him" she scolded making the other zip his mouth.

"Ra-Rami?" Jisung finally said.

The parents squealed in glee as he said his first word, Rami.

"OMG OMG OMG!! DID YOU TOOK A VIDEO OF IT?" Sungjae squealed loudly again, slapping the floor.

"YES I DID!!"