502 days of searching

After the crash, Jisung woke up without anyone by his side.

Its now his 501st day of searching for her, its currently May 02. Almost in the verge of giving up. She disappeared after the crash and never appeared again.

"LAMI!!" He shouted on the hill and kneeled, his tear stains visible in his cheeks and so as his eyes, deeply swollen.

"Tomorrow, tomorrow will be the last. Please show yourself." He muttered and walked to wherever his feet would take him.

He looked at the sky, a shooting star appeared.

"I want to see her, please." He said and took his big bag before walking.

He took a week of absence in his work just to continue his journey to find his lover.

Its already 5:02 AM, he arrived in his dorm to rest for awhile.

"You told me you will stay with-" his words got cutted when a figure he would like to see the most appeared.

"L-Lami?" He murmured, the other didn't heard it.

"what the" she spoke as she saw a handsome tall man standing in there, looking pretty tired.

"who are you?" they both said at the same time. He just faked his words to test if she is really Lami.

"shouldn't I be the one to ask you that? im the one who lived here first" he said, a brow raised. His heart shattered saying those.

she sassily crossed her arms and said "guess what, we are roommates" before leaving him and went to the kitchen to cook for her own dinner.

the tall handsome man just tsked and walked towards his room and flopped into hiss bed. his tears soon invaded his sight.

"why? why doesn't she know me?"