002

Liam's POV
I was woken up to Zayn crawling onto my stomach. He was in his wolf form. I softly pet him as he laid down. His head was on my chest and his bum was on my stomach. He looked at me and turned to his humans form. "You're pretty." He said. "You are too." I said. I put my hands in my hair massaging his scalp. "What do you wanna do today?" I asked. "Don't know." He said. "Well how about we start by me making some breakfast?" I asked. He nodded. "I'll make waffles." I said. He got up and we walked to my kitchen. I started to make waffles and he sat in the chair at the small table. "Harry and Louis are going out later to buy you some clothes. Your gonna stay here with me so we can get to know each other." I said. "Ok." He said. Waffles were done. I made two plates and walked over to the table. I put a plate in front of Zayn. "Syrup?" I asked. He nodded and I got up grabbing the syrup. I walked back and have it to him. While we ate we talked a bit. Once we were done I washed the dishes and Zayn stood behind me. I turned around and jumped a bit. "You could have went to the living room and waited on the couch." I told him. He put his head down. "Sorry." He said. "It's fine. You didn't know." I said. He looked up at me and smiled. We went into the living room and I put on a show. After a couple hours we watched a ton of episodes and ate. Louis and Harry walked in. "Hey mate." I said. "Hey." Harry said. Louis walked over to Zayn and sat down. "These. Are for your heat." He said showing him what was inside the bag. "What's in that bag?" I asked Harry since Louis was going to ignore me. "I don't know. He wouldn't let me look or even touch the bag." Harry said sitting down. They were whispering about something I couldn't hear. "Anyway. Here are the outfits for him. Louis went all out." He said placing a ton of bags down. I looked at Louis. "Why so much?" I asked. "He needs clothes." He said. Zayn got up and walked over to the bags. He looked through them. "I like." He said smiling. "I know. I'm that good." Louis praises himself. "Yes you are." Harry said to his boyfriend. Louis smiled and walked over to Harry giving him a small peck on the lips. "Ok. Sadly we have to go." Louis said smiling. "You don't seem to upset." I said. "I'm not. Come on Haz." Louis said smiling grabbing his hand going to leave the flat. "Bye!" Harry called. "What's in that bag Louis showed you?" I asked. "He told me not to tell you." He said. "That's fine. Let's get your clothes in my closet and drawers." I said. He nodded and I picked up the bag with his clothes. He took a few of them and he walked into my room. The bag Louis showed him he put next to the bed as we put his clothes away. "This is huge." I said holding up a giant hoodie. "I guess Louis likes big hoodies." Zayn said. "Guess so." I said putting it away. After we were done I stat the s getting stuff for a shower. "Do you wanna get in?" I asked. "Yes." He said smiling. I grabbed some stuff for him. He stood at the door to the bathroom. "You gonna get in?" I asked him. "I can't." He said. "How come? You need help with the water?" I asked walking over to him. "That and I don't know how to shower." He said. I looked at him. "So how do you stay clean?" I asked. "I lived with bad people but the nice ones would always wash me." He said. "So baths?" I asked. He nodded. "Do you need me to wash you?" I asked. "Please?" He asked. "Ok." I said. I walked out the bathroom. "Where you going?" He asked. "Getting you a swim suit so I don't see you naked." I said. "Your gonna see me naked tomorrow anyway." He said. "Right." I said having forgot about that. I walked back into the bathroom and turned on the water. "Cold warm?" I asked. "Warm." He said. I had him feel the water to see if he liked it. "Yea." He said. He looked at me. Can you put in bubbles?" He asked. I smiled and nodded. "Yea. I'll put in bubbles." I said. He smiled. I put in some bubbles. I helped him undress. Once he was naked he got in the tub. I sat down in front of the tub. I washed him up and we talked while I did. I stood up grabbing his towel he stood up and I wrapped the towel around him. He smiled and kissed my cheek. "Thank you." He said. "Of course." I said. He walked out. I grabbed my shower stuff and got in. Zayn knocked on the bathroom door. "Come in." I told him. It opened then closed. "What's up?" I asked poking my head o it the curtains. He was still wrapped in a towel. He looked nervous. "You ok?" I asked. He nodded. "What do you need than love?" I asked him. He turned to me. "T-the blowjob." He said softly. "What are you talking about?" I asked. "W-whenever the person I live with is in shower. I have to give him a blowjob." He said. "You don't need to do that." I told him. He nodded. "Zayn. You really don't need to." I told him. He walked over to me and put his hand on my stomach. Images of him flashed in my head giving me a problem below. They stopped and he was standing in front of me. "Zayn." I said. "Now I have to." He said proudly. "Why do you need to?" I asked. "Rules." He said. "What rules?" I asked. "The ones I was given." He said. "I didn't give you any rules." I said. "Not from you. From mum and baba." He said. Why did they tell a child to give the person he lived with a blowjob. Before I could ask him another question he was on his knees in the shower with me. He looked up at me with the most innocent eyes and smiled. He grabbed my dick and put it in his mouth. His mouth was warm. He started bobbing his head and I grabbed on to the wall handle that was installed to hold rags. "Fuck." I groaned. He pushed his hand further. I put my other hand in his hair that was getting wet. He moaned and I groaned. "Oh fuck." I moaned. I gripped his hair tightly resisting the urge to fuck into his mouth. He pulled off taking deep breaths looking up at me. "You can do what you want with me." He said. "I can't." I said. He nodded and put his head back on my dick. I felt my tip hit the back of his throat. I tightened my grip in his hair and he moaned. "Fuck." I groaned. He moaned softly bobbing his head. I held his head still and started to fuck into his mouth. "Shit." I moaned. I came in his mouth. I went to pull out his mouth but he milked my orgasm. He stood up and smiled. He swallowed and wiped the corner of his mouth. "You taste good." He said smiling. He got out the shower and left the bathroom. I finished my shower. Once I was dressed I walked out the bathroom and Zayn was sleeping on one of the chairs I had on my room. I walked over to him and picked him up. I placed him on my bed covering him with a blanket. I laid down next to him. Falling asleep shortly after.