Chapter 1

Cheryl groaned, rolling over in bed to grapple at her phone buzzing insesintly on the night table. She blinked the blurriness from her eyes and rolled onto her back with a yawn, grimacing till her eyes got used to the bright screen.

1 new notification
Monday AM

(7:30) - T -
How much do you think Tall Boy will kill me for flooding his trailer ?

(7:32)
Who is Tall Boy? And personally, I don't receive well with having my own things flooded.

(7:33) - T -
What do you mean who's Tall Boy? How drunk did you get last night? He's only the biggest dick in the gang lol.

(7:33)
I'm afraid you have the wrong person.

(7:34) - T -
Oh shiiiit. New phone. Wrong number. Sorry.

(7:35) - T -
I figured as much. It's ok. But why are you flooding some strangely named mans trailer?

(7:40) - T -
Hey, we love our names around here. And anyway, he decked my friend Jughead in the face the other day, so I'm just doing the brotherly thing and destroying his property. I'd like to think their first is some unrequited love though.

(7:41)
I get the vague impression your "friends" and you get into a lot of shit.

(7:41) - T -
...yeah, but they secretly love it lol

(7:41)
In that case, I'll leave you two to it, it's far too early on a Saturday.

With that, Cheryl rolled over in her canopy bed and fell into a listless sleep.

Tuesday PM

(6:45) - T -
Sooo I got 3 months clean up around the local bar and 24 death threats from Tall Boy.

(6:46)
Wrong number again.

(6:46) - T -
No no, I'm updating you. I flooded an entire trailer and sealed all the gaps shut so no water could get out. He got super fucked up at the bar, opened his door and got wiped out. It was dope.

(6:47)
Not to be mean, Random Stranger Who Texted the Wrong Number and wont stop, but don't you have friends you can tell this to?

(6:47)
Also, trailer? Where the hell are you?

(7:38) - T -
All my friends were there, Random Stranger Who Keeps Replying :)

(7:38) - T -
I live south. Don't get the wrong impression though, I'm totally well mannered

(7:40)
Anyone who floods a trailer doesn't seem very well mannered.

(7:40) - T -
Whatever. I'm a perfectly civilized human. I don't need to prove myself to you.

(7:41)
Well don't get all sulky now. Why a trailer?

(7:41) - T -
It wasn't my first choice, but I was aiming for maximumly pissing him off with maximum damage but unfortunately all he has is that nasty old beat up thing and his bike- which is off limits.

(7:41) - T -
Simply bc he's a dick.

(7:45) You sound a bit like a dick.

(7:47) - T -
We've gone through this. I'm c-i-v-i-l-i-z-e-d

(7:53) - T -
I have to go to my first round of cleaning up sticky bar stools now. Good bye stranger :) -*insert salute here*

-

Wednesday MIDDAY

(12:07)
Do you all sleep in trailers?

(12:10) - T -
Hello to you too. Thanks for checking to see if I got murdered on my way home >:(