👤Phone Call👤

*1 month before the DIVORCEMENT happened and 2 months after their marriage*

************************************************

Win is sitting on the couch in their living room waiting for Bright to come home. It is very rare for Bright to come home late. This is the second time Bright never come home early  when he promised Win that they will eat dinner together. He texts him multiple times already but no response. He called Bright again for the 30th times and after 4 rings, finally, he answered.

"P'! Where the hell are you?! It's already 10 in the evening!" He shouted.

"Hello? Who's this?" A woman's voice echoed on his ears. He abruptly looked at his phone screen and looked at the caller ID he called, but it is Bright's number.

"Hello? Who's this?!" The woman asked again obviously irritated.

"You! Who the fvck are you?! Why are you the one who is answering Bright's Phone?! Where is Bright!" Win said and his heart started to beat faster.

"Well, Bright left his phone in the bedside table and he's still in the bathroom." The woman answered and Wins eyes began to blur when he heard the information.

"Where are you two? Are you together?!" He said nervously. The girl chuckled a bit and spoke.

"It's none of you business whoever you are. I don't know you. You're number is not registered in this phone contacts and hmmm. We are in a hotel why? You wanna join us?" The girl said and giggled.

Win directly ended the call and his hands began trembling causing the phone to fall on the floor. His tears began to fall down on his cheeks and followed by his short but painful sobs.

"Why?!" He said and reach the flower vase in front of him and throw it on the nearest wall.

He cries hard and go to their bedroom still crying until he falls asleep.

The next morning, he feels an arm wrapped around his waist tightly and sniffing his neck. Base from his manly scent it is Bright, the one who caused his eyes to puff hard last night.

He open his eyes and looked at the man beside him. Bright open his eyes and smiled sweetly, Win liked away the moment Bright opened his eyes.

"Good Morning my Angel Bunny" Bright said and kissed his cheeks.

"Hey look at me" he said still smiling then he hold Win's chin to turn his face on his side and when the moment he saw Win's eyes, his smile directly became serious.

"Why is your eyes puffed?! Did you cry?!" Bright asked seriously

"Yeah. Why? Got a problem with that?" Win said coldly and Bright just sighed.

"Win, tell me why did you cry?" He asked.

Win didn't answer him but asked him back.

"Bright answer me honestly and straight, do you have something to tell me?" Win said coldly and Bright's eyes began to look away his hands trembling before he answered nervously.

"Uh.. There-There is n-nothing to tell W-Win" he said and smiled nervously. Win know that Bright is not telling the truth but he gives him a second chance to tell him honestly.

"Don't lie to me Bright" he said more firm and cold. Bright feels chills running down his spine and he swallowed the lump forming on his throat before answering.

"Win. There's nothing to talk about. Take a shower now. I will cook for our breakfast." Bright said and walked out of the room to dismissed their talk. He don't want Win to know about what happened cause he will surely get angry and furious.