👤Painful Goodbye👤

Happy Birthday P'Bright!! 🎂🎁🎆

Stay safe!!

We BrightWins Love you!!

∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆

Win woke up feeling sore and in pain, he is very sure that his hole is red and swollen, Bright really made sure that he'll abuse Win's hole and Win didn't argued but let the other dominate him, that's why, here he is, in pain and have difficulty in walking.

He tried to stood up but every time he moved, a stinging pain hit his butt that made him abruptly sit again.

For the nth time of Win trying to stood up and walk, he huffed in annoyance before he shouted when he noticed that his hole abuser is not on the bed anymore.

"P'Brighttttt!!!!!!" He said and waited for an answer or any sound of the latter, but minutes have passed but there's no response so he shouted again, and again, and again but still the same.

Win furrowed his brows in confusion before he slowly crawl to the bathroom to freshen up.

He stored a lukewarm water on the tub and when it full, he stripped all his clothes and slowly but surely sinked his aching hole and whole body on the tub, relaxing his muscles and taking a nap for a while.

After like 2 hours of bathing, he slowly walk out of the bathroom and to the room to get clothes, and man, he's oblivious that Bright's clothes were only a few left, when he finished putting clothes, he left the eerie room and headed to the kitchen, thinking that Bright is there.

He smiled before he peeked at the kitchen's door but was disappointed when no one is there.

Again, he furrowed his eyebrows in confusion.

"Where the hell is that pervert?" He mumbled to himself before a thought hit him.

"Ah! Maybe he already go to work. Hmm. Where's my phone, maybe he texted me or something" Win said to himself and walked back to their bedroom to find his phone which is under his pillow.

When he reached for it, he immediately opened it but was disappointed for the second time when there's no texts from the person he loved.

He huffed again, and about to walk out of the bedroom when he spotted and envelope on the bedside table.

"What is this?" He asked to himself, when he walked near it and get it.

He turned the envelope to see if there's a name but found only a letter W, which he thought is for him so he immediately get the paper inside and read it.

As soon as he read it, his heart broke into a million pieces as the words were like knives stabbing the life out of him.

The letter said:

"Hi Win. If you read this, then it means that I'm already not with you.

First of all, I want to say, thank you for the joy and the love you gave to me though you should know that I'm not worth your love and happiness.

I just want to make this a short letter so I just also want to say that, don't search and find me, I already left.

I'm with Pam now. Sorry for toying you and your feelings but I want to be with Pam.