👤The Torture's about to Start👤

Bright was now walking back through the hallways of the hospital to the Doctor's office from the bathroom with a hafl-hearted smile on his face..

The disappointment he felt a while ago when he found out that Win kept his pregnancy from him, was now change into happiness and nervousness.

He's happy that one of his dreams together with Win, already came true, since he realized that he fall in love on Win back then, he already imagined having a big happy family with him as his lifetime partner.

But he's also nervous of what will going to happen inside the doctor's office..

He is handsomely sure that he will get scolded again before the doctor will instruct and prescribed him what he will DO and NOT DO during the whole time process of Win's pregnancy..

Bright knocked the Doctor's office three times before he came in and found the doctor with Win already and his family...

"What the fvck took you so long to came back here?! Are you hooking on some sluts out there you fvcking porno addict! You pervert!" Win shouted looking at Bright with anger in his eyes.

Bright was taken abacked for a while before he sighed and slowly enter the office and sat beside Win.

"No I'm not.." Bright said honestly.

"Then what took you so long?!"  Win asked again.

"Win.. Do you know that the bathroom is far from where we are right now?" Bright asked back and Win as usual, rolled his eyes.

"I fvcking know that! What I don't know is why of all bathrooms in the hospital, you choose the farthest one from here when there's a bathroom here!" Win answered and point the bathroom door on their left side.

"Now tell me?! You're cheating don't you?! Don't tell me you also impregnated other slut there?!" Win continued

"Win..." Bright said and closed his eyes to calm himself down and to have more patience and stop his now forming irritation..

"None of those is true.. Just..  Let's finish this already so we can already go home." Bright said.

"Make sure you don't have any slut than me Vachirawit, or else, you know what a Chivaaree-Jetrin can do." Win said amd Bright looked ar him confused.

"It is supposed to be Jetrin-Chivaaree baby..." Bright said and chuckled.

"Shut the fvck up! Are we married?? Not right?! So just shut up and stay still.. I'm a Chivaaree turned into Jetrin and not Jetrin married to a Chivaaree!" Win blurted out in a bratty tone making everyone look at him amused except Bright who found it very hard to deal with...

"Dealing with a sly demon at the same time wise angel will be the death of me." Bright whispered on himself but Win still heard it..

"That's just the angel side of me P'" Win said sweetly and sat on Bright's lap and hugged him on the neck..

Bright was about to object because there are other people watching the both of them, when the doctor spoke.

"Okay.. I think, we really need to finish this soon cause just now, I'm really sure that the mood swings and attitude of Mr. Win or Sun is starting to show off." The doctor spoke and chuckled but then stop when he was met with a glaring pregnant Bunny..

"Just go to business doctor." Win spoke murderously

"O-okay.." The doctor said nervously..

The family who's sitting at the other side looked at the Doctor with apologetic face and the Doctor just smiled at them timidly.