Chapter 25 (Gentle in Water)

Chapter 25 (Gentle in water)

Zhan is now sitting in the bedroom, he couldn't what the trio are talking but he heard laughter and chatting. He is really tire but somehow, his heart is not so tight and painful. He put his hand onto his heart and wonder what is happening. He noticed that he felt relieve knowing that Zoey is not Yibo's girlfriend. All the tightness and tension are gone, which helps his muscles to relax. He closes his eyes, trying to figure out his confusion, mixed feelings and was lost in his search.

Yibo walks with silent steps and watches Zhan lying on the bed. Although, Zhan's lip is slightly swollen but it did not lessen his handsome and beautiful face. Zhan looks up when he heard footsteps and now Yibo is approaching him with all the medications.

"Zhan, I need to clean up your wounds , ok" Yibo asks gently. Zhan nod his head shyly but still holding his buttonless shirt.

"Ok, I need you to take out your shirt" Yibo told Zhan.

Zhan tries to take out his shirt but when he shifts his shoulder it hurts

"Ahhhh" Zhan hissed in pain

"Let me do it, ok" Yibo gently took out the shirt of Zhan and he could see how pale and smooth Zhan's skin is, Zhan had a very slim body, but his chest is quite broadd thought not as his. His collar bones are quite protruding and it adds to the beauty of the bunny. Yibo has to keep his focus on the wound. As soon as his eyes landed on those nasty wounds, he couldn't help it but cursed.

"Bastard!!!!!" Yibo swear but his eyes were glistening and he tries to hide it from Zhan. Yibo gently clean up the wound and then he apply the oilment from Yan Mei, as soon as the oilment touch the raw wound, Zhan hissed in pain

"Ahhhh...hurts" Zhan whisper softly but nothing can escape Yibo sharp ears.

"I will try to be more gentle, ok" Every move Yibo make to clean the wound is gentle and soft touch, afraid to hurt even a new born baby. Finally all the wounds were clean. Yibo stand up and open the door, the door automatically slide open upon the press of the side button. The opening of the door is wide and it appears to be a walk in wardrobe with all of Yibo's clothes, it is larger than a normal bedroom. The suits are hung on an electric railings that a press of the button, it will rotate for Yibo to choose. Even the ties and cuff links are all place on the drawers that are operated by the press of button as well.

Zhan's eyes were wide as he had not seen such a huge and modern wardrobe, Yibo pick up a set of his sweat shirt and track pants including a new boxer for Zhan.

"Zhan, change into something comfortable, then we will eat our dinner and you can then take the medication" Yibo said softly to Zhan.

"Ehemm, do you want me to help you to change" Yibo asks

Zhan shakes his head vigoriously which makes Yibo smile a little

"Ok, I will leave you to wash up yourself while I take a quick shower at the guest bathroom, ok" Yibo says to Zhan

Zhan nods his head and waits for Yibo to leave the room and he drag himself into the bathroom, with much difficult, he took out some water and a small towel to just wipe himself. He tries to lift up his arm but he hissed in pain

"Ahhhh....so painful" Zhan mumbles

Immediately, the bathroom door is open.

"Zhan, let me help you, ok, you don't have to suffer like this" Yibo took over the towel and begins to wipe down Zhan body. Zhan just hold his breath as he could feel Yibo's breath when he is cleaning his upper body with a small towel where he just wipe inside his body with his sweat shirt still on. After wipe with a wet towel, Yibo wipe with a small dry towel.