Chapter 47 (Morning Bliss)

SORRY FOR THE LATE UPDATE.

MY COUNTRY HAS JUST GONE INTO LOCKDOWN AGAIN.

SO STRESSFUL.

PLEASE PRAY FOR THOSE WHO ARE DISTRESS.

THANK YOU SO MUCH MY DEAR READERS

Chapter 47 (Morning bliss)

The sun was on high, smiling at the people working hard trying to get their work done early in the morning. The bright light has brought life to many people. In one of the biggest city in China, one of the room of luxurious mansion, two bodies were embraced with each other, seeking warm and comfort from each other. Zhan didn't open his eyes because he is too sleepy but he feel like his mouth is wet at the side, the side that his face is laying on something. It is a little soft  but also hard but not hard like a rock. Still trying to make sense of where, what is happening. He rise his left hand and touch his mouth also tracing it to the side of the face that he feels wet. The sense of awakening is kicking in, he DROOL....

After realising it, Zhan get a little fright and the next thing is what is he sleeping on, thus, his hand move over to the side of his mouth, his fingers begin to press lightly. Still couldn't make any sense, he decided to half open his really heavy eyes lips and later found out that the softness he felt is someone's clothes. meaning "Oh gosh", immediately Zhan open his eyes wide and focused his eyes on the fabric and it is someone's pyjamas, tilting his head, he saw the most handsome face, sleeping soundly with soft snore like a baby, tame, calm but especially sweet. The smooth skin is like snow, with the fringe hanging loose. What trouble Zhan is he is embarrasses that he is drooling on the handsome man, Yibo. Suddenly he had a bright moment.

Zhan stick out his tongue and tries to lick the wet drool on Yibo's pyjamas. His long tongue went on the fabric and he starts to lick it. At first, he didn't think it is a silly move, because he thought is to suck up the drool by his TONGUE. However, the more he lick, the bigger the patch of wetness. Zhan got a bit frustrated and he lick it harder, he find that the body is slightly moving and he feels more embarrassed if Yibo found out he drool and so he quicken his lick until he heard a sound

"Sweetheart what are you doing?" Yibo looking downwards at his cute bunny.

"Mmmmm...dreaming about an ice-cream" Zhan lie because he is too embarrassed.

"Are you still dreaming now, because you are still licking my chest" Yibo told Zhan with a smile, he is full of adoration for his cute bunny.

"I am dreaming, how can I tell you, just let me keep dreaming please" Zhan got ignored and told Yibo as he wants to cover up his shame.

"Ok, by then I will be all wet" Yibo speaks with soft voice

"Mm...sorry YIbo.....I-I......" Yibo looks at Zhan and Zhan is avoiding his glaze, Yibo knows that often Zhan can be shy. Yibo extend his long arms and pull Zhan up a little till his face is now facing him, both of them are still lying in bed (Please imagine, Author's description might not be the best). Yibo cups Zhan's face with all his tenderness

"What is it my loving darling, speak...you know between us there is nothing we can't tell each other" Yibo holds on Zhan's face when they are now inches away from each other face.

"I-I...emhemm...drool on you...Y-Yibo" Zhan admitted and he hang his head down

"Great, please drool all over me, anything from you, is definitely precious, WAIT!, are you trying to lick the drool" Yibo asks with big wide eyes