~Mystery 7~Tsukasa-kun! The Ghost Of the Broad Casting Room.

Tsukasa shows up in the black smoke thingy. But I froze when he said "Killed the both of us." What did he mean...? I never got that memory... "Shira-chan... go to sleep... you wouldn't want to see what happens next..."

"Eh...?" Tsukasa-kun places two of his fingers onto my forehead as my consious slowly goes away... again... why does this happen to me...

All I know is that they could be killing each other right now, that's the worst case possible. Hmm... what do I do now... instead of seeing my memories in this world, my vision is just plain black this time. Actually... how is Kiyo-nii doing... I hope he isn't lonely, well he does have Horikita. But he'd think of her as a tool more than an ally.

I have finally been released from Tsukasa-kun's spell on me... and of course that I'd be in the broad casting room... "Shira-chan! I thought that you'd never wake up again!" Oh you don't know that how many times I've never woken up.

  "You should let go of Hiyose-chan." Tsukasa-kun let's go of me and floats around the room. "... why am I here." "Tsukasa carried you here." ... I should've known. Hmm... I don't have my phone nor do I have my katana with me. I walk around the room, and ask Tsukasa-kun "If you'd make a false rumour about me, what would you choose?" "I wouldn't change your rumour even if I need to." And then his voice changed, "Because... I wouldn't want to hurt you..."

  This is getting boring... "Hiyose, here it is." Sakura-san says as she hands me my katana. "Thank you. I'll be leaving now." "See you!" When I get to the rooftop, I could see a Minamoto Teru, the student council president. I'm not really on good terms with him, since he hates supernaturals. "Eh? Minamoto-kun? What are you doing here?" "I thought that Hanako would be here." He's scary... "I-I'm sorry I don't k-know anything about where he is..." he looked at me and said "It's fine." And patted me before leaving the rooftop. That was weird...

Kou later came up to the rooftop in search for his brother, which I told him that he was going to find Hanako-kun. And then Yashiro came up here in search for the younger Minamoto, and so I told her that he's going to find his brother.

And later Hanako-kun came up here. "Who do you need to find? Perhaps Yashiro?" "No, are you okay?" "I'm fine except for the fact that Kou came up here wating to find his brother and then Yashiro coming up here asking for where Kou is, also Hanako-kun..." "Yes?" "If you're looking for Yashiro, she's at bathroom." "You saw through me..." he stood up and said "Then see you later!" And left.

  My time here is gonna be a mess...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A/N: Hope you enjoyed this chapter! And see ya tomorrow!