~Mystery 15~

I'm sure that I'm gonna die pretty soon, considering the fact that the anime is quite short and author-san is preparing for- anyways, so now I'm at the student council room. Alone with Minamoto-san. This is not good at all. But luckly since this is a fake world, I won't get exorcisted by him.

"Ah, Kiseki-san you're here, I'd like you to sort out the papers please." He said with a smile that'd make anyone girl faint. "Okie." I said in a lazy tone, and sat down to start sorting the papers. And the stack just gets higher and higher... "MINAMOTO-SAN STAP BEING SO QUICK!" I exclaimed, "You're just slow, Kiseki-san." He stated. I then started sulking in the corner of the room and told me to stop growing mushrooms in the corner.

~Time Skip~

The bell finally rang five minutes ago... so I'm in class right now, sitting next to Amane-kun or Hanako-kun. While taking notes about things that I already know, and... "Amane-kun please stop throwing paper balls at me..." I whispered. "I'm Hanako. I want Yashiro to stay here, since you know." She's gonna die. I nod. Knowing that this is the best for her, even though she's gonna break out of here with Kou.

~Time Skip~

The class finally ended... I've never been so happy before. "Shira-chan!" I look towards the door to see Tsukasa-kun, "Oh, Tsukasa-kun. What is it that you need?" (I'm sorry, I was feeling lazy when writing this part. - Author-san)

"You're not planning to help them are you?" He asks. I don't know if he means Yashiro and Kou or Hanako-kun and Shijima-chan, "Who knows, though I wouldn't dare to intervene with their plans." And of course, I have my role to play as well, like dying, being transported and stuff, you know the normal things that would happen to a protagonist. But I'm kinda curious on how I would die in this world or anime or manga, the first thing that comes to mind is Minamoto-san stabing me with his sword...? That he usually carries around at school, though he doesn't seem to really hate me... does he know me when I was still alive in this world? Nah... probably not, since this body is from what, like 50 years ago? When Amane-kun was alive.

~4th period~

P.E. My favorite class in school. I guess the girls are gonna run while the boys are gonna play soccer/football. "Yashiro-san! Who you staring at~" I ask in a teasing voice, and now Yashiro is a tomato. "N-n-n-no one..." "Eh~ You sure you're not staring at Amane-kun~?" It's true that he's great at sports though, but even so, Hanako-kun or Amane-kun isn't Yashiro's type though... guess I can't be cupid and get them together.

~Time Skip~

"Shira-chan..." I feel like someone is about to kill me. "Yes...?" I ask Minamoto-san in a shaky voice, "Please finish the rest of the papers quickly, or you're not going home anytime soon." He says, clearly enjoy seeing me suffer with the paper works. "I'd rather go with my class to clean the pool today..." I muttered, "Eh? What did you say?" "Nothing."

And then there was silence in the student council room, well that is until... "EEEEEEAAAAAAAAAHH!" Yea that, a scream came from the pool. It's probably just Yashiro screaming cuz Aoi-san and Akane-kun fell apart. But Minamoto-san ignored it, eh. I'd better focus on the papers in front of me, that's piling up to the ceiling...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A/N: Hope I won't procasinate again. Anyways, hope you enjoyed this chapter!