~Mystery 16~

"Achoo!" I sneezed, "Bless you." Minamoto-san says quickly. "Shut up."

Someone was talking about me... Shijima-san...? Probably.

~Time skip~

When I finally finished the paperwork, the sky already became a beautiful dark blue. I walk to the front of the school to change shoes when I see Amane-kun waiting, "Amane-kun! Sorry to keep you waiting!" I yell while changing shoes. "It's fine, I haven't been waiting long." He said with a smile. We walk out of the school and see Yashiro and Kou being suspicious. And before they could notice our presence, "Boo." We said, but they still got scared though. I laughed a bit at their reactions, "Hm? Is something wrong?" I ask them, "I-it's n-nothing..." Yashiro answers, it's like Shijima-san needs them to kill me to get back to the real world.

"'Kay! If you say so!" I say, Mitsuba then comes running to say something and then runs away, so I couldn't catch what he said. "Um, Amane-kun, what's that?" Yashiro asks. "It's an astronomy telescope!" We both answer at the same time, "Since there's gonna be a meteor shower tonight! Everyone's staying here to watch!" I say excitedly.

"Ah! A shooting star." Tsukasa-kun says, I look towards the sky to see a shooting star trvelling through the sky, I then make a wish to never go to another anime or manga again. As I was walking to the roof to look at the stars, "Shira-chan! You're not going anywhere!" Tsukasa-kun clung onto me, "Tsukasa-kun let go of meh! Amane-kun help!" I yell, "You're on your own Shira-chan." Amane-kun said as he started to walk away.

"You traiter!" I yelled at Amane-kun, and then started to laugh with Tsukasa-kun and Amane-kun, I know that he froze for a second before laughing with us, I know that he reacted to the word "Traiter." but shrugged it off.

"I gotta go change first." Yashiro suddenly said, and then sprinted off to an empty classroom. "Is she okay?" I ask the twins, " I donno." They answer.

~After a few minutes~

She's taking long- "Tsukasa you can't go in-" As he says that, Tsukasa-kun immediately runs in to see a fully changed Yashiro. "Ah! Yashiro, you done changing?" I ask, "Yup!" She says enthusiastically, "They're waiting on the roof! Let's go!" I say while running to the roof already. "No fair! You got a head start!" Tsukasa-kun yelled while going after me, "Are they always like that...?" "Yup..."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A/N: Hope that I won't procasinate anymore...