introduction

Kim taehyung is a 16 year old boy who is taken care as a doll or princess of the household. He is a smart and intelligent kid and his exceptional academic scores made him skip a few classes thus making him a freshman of college at the age. He is two academic years ahead of his same age students. He was homeschooled for the past three years since his parents considered him too delicate for the world.

Taehyung is married to jungkook who is his father's business partner's son. The marriage was a sudden and simple arranged marriage attended by their family members only.

It's been five days since their marriage. Kook and tae moved to their own apartment in Seoul so that it becomes easy for them to attend college. They both are in the same college, tae being the freshman and kook the senior. College opens tomorrow and Tae is more than eager to go out and start attending classes.

The puppy once again fall into deep sleep as kook pondered over his thoughts. His life took a complete turn when he saw Tae for the first time. The boy was cute and beautiful. He always had a cute smile on his face whereas kook is outright rude and arrogant.

He first saw him on the marriage aisle, walking towards him. He was mesmerized by the beauty. He was happy that even though he accepted the marriage for his father and for the sake of his company he will be able to call this eathreal beauty his husband.

The first two days of marriage was very hard for Jungkook. He was irritated because of tae 's character. He was too childish and always needs one to take care of him. He was too naive and innocent for jungkook. Even though jungkook was never in a relationship or ever had a fling he always wanted his partner to be as strong as him. But what happened was the opposite.

Jungkook never had the opportunity to talk to his spouse during the marriage. But his thoughts never leaved kook 's mind also.  It was like he suddenly invaded his life and kook was unable to do anything about it.

After the wedding both stayed in Jeon mansion but tae was always busy with his parents and jimin. Kom had to help his father in business as being the future CEO he needs enough training. They never had any interaction during the time. But kook always find him cute as tae giggled all day.

They moved to their new apartment yesterday as college starts next day. Their apartment is a huge condominium with three bedrooms and a large launch area and a kitchen. It's two storeys and super luxurious.