Chapter 11 [edited]

Yoona's pov
I couldn't wait for my date with Luhan!

I searched in my closet and found the perfect outfit it was casual not to fancy and not to plain.

I wore a white tank top and a black cardigan over it then I wore black tights and black combat boots, also I wore a beanie and fake glasses.
**--1 hour later--**
When I heard the door bell ring I quickly opened it and saw Luhan he wasn't fancy at all but it was okay I get it, it's " Daboki house" why would you wear a suit right.
Luhan:" Hi Yoona you look beautiful!"
Me:" No I don't I'm just dressing casual."
Luhan:" Oh really because you look like you dressed up a lot though."
Me:" So when did you get that car?"
Luhan:" Oh that my parents bought it for me."
Me:" So I'm getting the feeling that your parents have a big mansion?"
Luhan:" Hey how did you know that?"
Me:" So are your parents nice?"
Luhan:" It depends like my Ex- girlfriend my mom hated her so much but my dad doesn't care as long as I am with who I want."
Me:" Wah your Omma and Appa must spoiled you a lot." I said sitting in the car.
Luhan:" Psshh Aniya they did not!"
**--at the " Daboki house"--**
After luhans ordered what kind he wanted we talked.
Me:" So Luhan what was it like when you were younger?"
Luhan:" Well my mom always told me that I was a trouble maker and said whenever I asked for milk and she said no I would make my own bottle and spilling the milk all over the kitchen floor."
Me:" Jinja your so naughty...so what is your sister like?"
Luhan:" Oh Taeyeon that girl jezz she is so evil."
Me:" How is she evil?"
Luhan:" She gets me into trouble a lot when we were younger gosh even my Omma called her an angel and she thinks I'm always bad."
Me:" Your Omma and unni sound funny!" I said laughing.
Luhan:" Yah Yoona your supposed to feel bad for me not be on there side and laugh at me!"
Yoona:" Luhanie are seriously getting mad at me?" I said pouting.
Luhan:" No I was just kidding Yoona!" He said right away.
Me:" Okay good my oppa." I said smiling at him he smiled back.
Waiter:" Okay here is your food."
Luhan:" Thank you."
Waiter:" Omo your Luhan oppa from
Exo aren't you!" She said squealing.
Luhan:" yeah I am grom exo."
Waiter:" Omo can I have your autograph!?"
Luhan:" sure."
Waiter:" Is she your girlfriend Luhan oppa?"
Luhan:" Ne she is."
Waiter:" Why is she so ugly than Luhan oppa?"
Luhan:" She is not ugly she is beautiful."
Waiter:" Okay if that is what you think but I actually know who else is more beautiful!"
Luhan:" And that is?"
Waiter:" Me I can be your new girlfriend oppa saranghae!"

Aisshh what is with this girl she talks like I am not here right now.
Luhan:" Saranghae to you too!" He said and smiled.

Okay I know he might say that to all of his fans he meet but hearing him say that makes me feel like someone is stabbing me and then twisting it. It hurts when he says that to other people exept his Omma, Appa, and unni. I was about to cry but why should I. 'Suck it up Yoona if you want to stay with him all your life you got to suck it up!' I thought to myself Aisshh how dare she call me ugly ugh she is such a pabo for coming here I mean why couldn't she do that when we are about to leave so that we could finish the food but to late she had to come and now I don't want to eat!
Luhan:" Yoona are you going to eat."
Me:" No I'm not hungry anymore but you can eat."
Luhan:" What's wrong?"
Me:" Nothing."
Luhan:" Yah Yoona ssi why are you mad at me?"
Me:" Yah why do keep asking what if I am just mad at you."
Luhan:" Uhmm why don't you go sit out there on the bench while I go get the to-go plates okay?"
Me:" Okay..." I mumbled angrily.

I started walking outside and when I saw a bench I sat on it. I took out my phone and texted Minwa I haven't talked to her in so long so I decided to start talking to her again.
~text~
Me:" hi!"
Minwa:" Omo I feel like I haven't talked to you in a long time!"
Me:" I know right I hate Luhan so much right now!"
Minwa:" Hey what happened to you and Luhan?"
Me:" I'm mad at him."
Minwa:" Why!"
Me:" Because he said saranghae to a fan and I know he probably said that like a thousand times to his fans but it hurts when he talks like that to people other than his parents and his unni but he doesn't like saying that to his unni a lot."
Minwa:" Wah you really like him don't you?"
Me:" It hurts so bad to here him say that but I have to stay strong."
Minwa:" Well I have to go my Omma is making me do the dishes."
Me:" okay bye:-)"
~text end~
When I looked I saw Luhan and I looked away I could he was worried because of his face expression.
Luhan's pov
When I saw Yoona finally sit down I finally went to the cashier and payed then he put my food into a to-go plate. I waited at the door while staring at Yoona it looks like she is texting someone I get nervous because what if she is cheating on me or planing to break up with me? When I can tell she Is about to be done I start walking towards her.

When she finally looked up I try to put on a straight face but I was really nervous about our relationship.
Minwa's pov
When Yoona text me that I was afraid that there relationship might end so I have a plan so they won't break up but I can't do it by my self so I have to get help.
**--Exo's dorm--**
Kris's pov
Me:"Yah you idiots stop throwing my pillows around go throw your pillows around!"
Kai:" Why your pillows are more soft so we have to use yours!"
Me:" hey the naughty one (Kai-Kim Jong in) shut your mouth and chef (D.O-kyung soo) stop throwing my pillows your making a mess I bought those with my own money!"
D.O:" Well now your pillows are going to get your going to get your pillows messy if you don't watch where you step!"
Me:" Ugh naughty one and chef stop it right now!"
But they didn't so I gave up.
Xiumin and Suho are in the kitchen looking for something to eat, Tao is taking a shower and Chen is waiting for him because I didn't want to because last time I had to wait 30 minutes just for him to get out, Sehun and lay are arm wrestling I don't know why, Chanyeol and baekhyun are playing games, and I well I'm yelling at The naughty one and the chef.
Knock knock

I went to see who it was and when I opened it I saw Minwa wow is pretty well I pretty much liked her from the start.
Me:" Hi."
Minwa:" Hi I need your help Kris."
Me:" Okay tell me what the problem is."
Minwa:" Luhan and Yoona might break up!"
Everyone in the living room stared at her.
Me:" How am I supposed to help with that?"
Minwa:" I have a plan..."
I told everyone to come to the living room to listen to her plan and when everyone got there she told us her plan.
Me:" Wow your a brilliant well tell Luhan when he gets home."
Mines:" Oh and..."
Me:" What?"
Mines:" Why is that guy have nothing on but a towel around his waist?" She said blushing.
Every one started laughing except Tao.
Me:" Yah Tao go wear close!" I said laughing.
And he wen to his room embarrassed.
Yoona's pov
When I got home I took a shower and changed. After i did that i sat on the bed looking at the wall.

Thoughts came rushing through my mind like should I break up with Luhan and be single my whole entire life? But I knew I loved him and I couldn't bare to do that to him.

Aisshh I hate myself right now my heart and mind are doing different things they are supposed to be doing the same thing ugh.
Luhan's pov
Kris:" Got it Luhan!"
Me:" Wah this going to be like a drama oh you should ask Minwa if she watches drama's!"
Kris just smiled and went out of the room.
Me:" BUBBA(Sehun) COME HERE!"
Sehun:" Yes what do you want Luhanie?"
Me:" You know the plan for me and Yoona?"
Sehun:" yeah."
Me:" Well...we should make one for Kris too."
Sehun:" And who exactly does he like?"
Me:" Minwa."
Sehun:" So what's your plan for them?"
After I told him and we told every member except Kris.
.
.
.
.
I promised you a long chapter so your welcome!
Read:
Call me Kris- by:me :)
.
.
.
.