1

~We all are stories in the end
And I wish you could
Say we ended fine~

11.3.2021

It is the usual time he came to the park. Every evening spend there reading books or watching children playing there. He loved the ambience there and extremely attached to the warmth.

So what's so special about the park?

For a 23 year old guy who loves this park seems so weird. But little did everyone knew it was the only place he saw her few years ago for the first time and still relishing every second spend with her. He wondered where is she ? How is she?

Ironically she is the person who penetrated all the layers of his heart with in single night. And he still doesn't know anything about her. Even her name!

Sometimes he wondered whether those most cherished moment of his life maybe just his dream or his figment of imagination. But the souvenir he saved told a different story.

He gazed at the bracelet hung with tiny sparkling stars and a crescent glowing, which graciously held her warmth
in his hand and sighed inwardly.

The only reminder of her, the only thing which remain him the most beautiful night of his entire life is not mere an imagination or dream. But actually true. She do exists. But he never seen her before in his locality nor after. But he doesn't give up. He came every single evening at the same time and spend his precious one hour on the same bench, which gives him peace, solace he seek. It was entirely his fault that he didn't hold on her when she was mere an inch away. But he needed her when God knows how many miles she is away now.

He didn't know why he is waiting for her? He didn't know who is she to him? He didn't want to know actually. His heart has painstakingly yelling he is in love with a stranger who happened to spend one long night with him accidentally but his heart is too brutal to accept it .

That night was his birthday after all and he doesn't want to celebrate it as it ended up the most tragic day of his life. He lost everything he had on that day. He never has felt like a big loser but little did he know that time, that became the most rememberable day of his life.

🍁

11.3.2018

He strolled to a park which is isolated due the heavy rain which has been poured all day. The fresh greeny grass and the scent of rain making things difficult for him.

He strolled inside and spotted a clean stone bench there, and all others were mess caused by rain. He sat on there without second thought. He felt the scent revolved around there held make a familiar warmth sparkled in him. He furrowed his eyed deeply and searched for any possible human being there but there was none.

He closed his eyes and thing about how a tragic day was this. Ironically it's his 20th birthday. The day when he is thrown out his house by his father just because he told that he wanted to follow his passion instead of taking over his father's company in future by pursuing MBA. He lost his girlfriend as she broke up with him because he ended up penniless on streets. He lost his friends who solely blame him for a crime didn't even thought of doing. Apparently his friends were nothing but a bunch of douchebags always behind him for his money and his ex girlfriend too. He never regret leaving his house because he always wanted to pursue his dream. He is all prepared for staying alone as he was never a spoilt brat even his father is one the top most business man in the world. He always left abandoned and deprived of mother's love. He didn't even know his mother as she was died at his birth. Another tragedy of this day. He felt life this day is the most cursed day in his life. Even though he left his house, he still longing for the familiar warmth that posses which never allowed him to feel lonely. But this time, he suddenly feels so lonely, so low. His anger and frustration for the failed bonds, that the people matter to him left him broken. He never felt so much pain before, even when he met with a terrible accident while saving his ex girlfriend Aliya which she would injured heavy if he wasn't there. She was beautiful before but now his heart felt so much bitterness for her. He hate to even think about her.