2

She was going mindlessly to wherever the tires of the scooty go. He shivered as the cold wind hits his spine, probably due to high speed. She chuckled as he swore under his breath, making comments about her speed. It was just a scooty, but she was making him felt like a race bike. He was just amused at her and uniqueness. Everything about her is so charming and captivating.

Eventhough he travelled in a race bike, it was the first time he saw a girl riding a scooty like an airplane.

"I don't want to die soon", he whispered in her ear, the voice came out huskier due to the dampness making chills under tummy.

"Maybe it is your last day on the earth", she said after chuckled at his amusement. He grinned at the comment.

"Ahh... i felt honoured to die at your hands", he replied smoothly. She smirked and raised her speed.

"Best of luck", she said after he left an another swear.
...

The auditorium filled with music instruments and lot of people. There is also a dance floor besides the side stage. He looked at her weirdly.

Why on the earth she bring him to this place?

She gestured him the stage where a group of boys were performing. Indeed, they are good singers.

Are they her friends or what?

When he shifted his head to look at her, she is not there. His eyes search for her amidst the thousands of people surrounding there. He left baffled when his name were called over a mike by the anchor on the stage.

"Let's meet the latest growing rockstar 'Manik Malhotra' to sing a fantabulous song on the stage please"

The anchor voice echoed as the silence prevails searching who is the next one to sing as this is an open singing concert where any one can participate which is organising by a famous television channel freely. There were so many posters and curtains written VIOCE YOUR TALENT.

Manik eyes immediately wandered to the person who standing near the stage with a coy smile on her face. Yes, by that look he knows.

She did it, for him.

He had no other choice but to sing. On one point he was scared, as he lost in his first audition. But on the other point he wanted to sing, atleast to sing out his frustration he is holding back. Singing and guitar are his diary, he express out his emotions through music. Music is his life afterall.

When he stepped near the stage, he paused to take a look at her flawless face.

"All the very best Manik, just close your eyes, forget everything and just voice out your heart. That's enough",she whispered with a smile. He smiled back as his confidence level roared higher.

....

Some people are born to sing. It seems he is one of them. His mesmerising voice and the tune of the guitar giving euphoria to all the people who've been watching. It is literally bewitching to watch a greek god singing like a this beautiful. And the lyrics of this song were made everyone speechless.

It made everyone gasp in shock when his tuned the guitar to high pitch even while singing with wholesome concentration, it felt like music was flowing through his veins like bloody rain and everyone drenching in them.

Where was he all this while?

The new singer is damn amazing.

He sing soulfully...

And there were so many murmurs after he finished the song when every one present there gave him a standing ovation for his charming performance. With that Manik Malhotra became a newly added crush for many girls asking for selfie.