"You-you're hot!"

(Not edited, sorry)

(Not edited, sorry)

Egotistic ~ Mamamoo

'''trying something new'''

I was well aware of Davina's eyes following my figure as I continue to walk from one side of the living room to the other. I knew about how attractive I was in this outfit, how attractive I was in general. Sounds very prideful but I look good in almost anything, if I do say so myself.

"I know you're looking at me" I mutter, staring down at the camera in my hands as I continue to chew on the lollipop in my mouth. "Please stop" I mutter as I finally plop down on the couch.

I lean forward with my legs spread apart as I stare at the camera, trying to get the settings to change to manual. I mentally roll my eyes as I imagine Elijah scolding me for the way I was sitting.

"I-I'm sorry" I smirk slightly at the fact that I had managed to make her stutter. "You-you're hot, I never really realised" I sigh and lean back in my seat, dragging my fingers through my thick black hair while chewing on the lollipop as I now stare at her.

"Well thank you" I mutter as I take out the lollipop. "But I'm pretty sure I'm not you're type" I say setting my camera down on the the table before I stand up walking towards Davina.

Davina's POV

My breath gets caught in my throat as Alice stalks towards me. She stalking towards me like an animal and I'm the prey, I hate being prey. I start to walk backwards until I wince as my back hits the wall but I'm quickly brought back as Alice's delicate fingers wrap around my chin, jerking it up so I'm looking into her dark brown eyes.

"You're hot, do you know that" I hear her whisper and my eyes shoot down towards her plump lips and I subconsciously lick my lips.

"Answer me" she says soft yet her voice is still demanding. "Do you know you're hot?" I continue to stay quiet as I continue to look up at her.

Before I can do anything else her lips connect with mine. A spark runs through my bones. A very familiar spark but I choose to ignore it and I wrap my arms around her neck. I can feel the smirk on her lips as I feel her hands move from my waist lower.

I gasp a little as I feel her lips move away from mine. I can feel my heart start to beat faster as her plump lips move across my cheek, towards my jaw where she pauses for a few moments. I suppress a moan and she moves her lips to my ear.

"Jump"

I obey, not really knowing why when I suddenly feel her hands wrap around my thighs.