Aftermath.

{This is just my story, and the characters here have no connection to to the other characters in jojo!}

[Gab's POV:]

"Finally! We defeated that evil son of a b*tch!" I said to my friend Andrei, who is also a stand user.

He looks at me, and catches his breath.

You're probably wondering who am I, I'm Gab Higashikata, I'm 18 yrs. Old. And my friend here is Andrei Ninjimura, he's 19 years old. A year older than me.

My stand name is Star Platinum:The World. It can stop time for approximately 5 seconds.

While my friend here his stand is Crazy Diamond, it can restore/heal things back to its original form.

You're probably wondering who is this enemy we are talking about.

His name Josh, he is also a stand user. His stand name is deadly king, it turn anything into a bomb.

Anyway back to the story.

"Hey, Bro where is Josh!?" Andrei Said to me nervously.

"There, he's not moving, he's probably dead!" I replied to him

Then the police and ambulance arrived they picked up Josh's lifeless body.

So as we thought.

The Ambulance drove away, quickly.

We told the Police every thing. And then another friend of us arrived.

"Arc, You're late!" We said in unison.

"Sorry, a lot happened in school today."He replied while catching his breath because he was running.

This other friend of ours, His name is Arc Kujo, He is 17 yrs old. He is also a stand user. His stand is Golden Experience, it can give life to what it touches.

Anyway back to the story
("A/n, you have so many segways!)

Andrei healed my wounds while Arc healed Andrei's wounds.

We walked away from the scene. As we were walking by. We saw the town's board.

Arc and Andrei were shocked when they read it.

"Twice coming to Morioh!" The poster said.

My two friends jump in joy because they get to see theirs favorite kpop girl group.

"Aish, Girls again!" I said to them annoyingly.

"Aish, Gab is a Kill Joy!" They said in unison.

"Just listen to them, their voice and choreography are like angels!" Andrei said to me.

"Not just that, they're visuals are ethereal!" Arc added.

"Yeah, yeah, let's go home, I'm tired." I replied to them annoyingly.

We went home to each of our houses.

To be continued..

(I hope you like this, this is my 2nd book.)

{P.S. Sorry if I have any grammatical error/s, Hope you don't mind.)