Little Cub

[Andrei's POV:]

I woke up from my nap, and Mina isn't beside me.

I looked at my watch, and just a few more hours till we arrive at Morioh.

I went out of the room I saw the Girls asking Arc to tell how did we meet Gab.

"Hey Drei you should be the one to tell this story, since you're with Gab longer than me." Arc said.

"Uhm yeah sure, I'm just going to get some coffee." I said.

"Btw where's Bucciarati?" I asked them.

"How he's looking after Irene." Jeongyeon said.

I nodded and went to grab a cup of coffee.

I went back to them, Mina patted the space beside her, signaling me to sit there.

I sat beside her.

"So how did you meet Gab?" Nayeon asked me.

"Uhm where should I start?" I asked them.

"From the beginning." Momo said.

"Uhm sure." I said.

"So I met Gab on the first day of our high school life, at first glance, he's just an average student. We weren't infamous back then, we were just a quiet students, who plays a lot of video games. We shared common interests that's why we became friends. Until..." I told them.

"Until what??" They said.

"Until one day we were approached by the seniors, asking us for our money and picking up on other freshmen. Of course being a quiet student, I don't want any troubles but Gab didn't. He fought the seniors, hand to hand combat. It's a 5 v 1 fight. That day, Dio stabbed himself with the stand arrow. That moment, Gab's stand awaken. Winning the fight, sending him to the office and the police station. Because of what he did to those seniors, that week I was also shot with a stand arrow, awakening my stand. " I said.

"So that's why you became infamous in the university." Nayeon said.

I nodded.

"How about you Arc? How and when did you met Gab and Andrei?" Sana asked him.

"Uhm sure." Arc said.

"So I went to their university, they're already sophomores. People are scared of them, especially Gab, because of his 'power' or stand. Teachers and staff are afraid of them. For a year this goes on. I was already a sophomore when Gab and Drei met me. They always hang out on the library while I play some chess. I was so scared that if he loses, he might punch or what. But I was wrong, instead he kepts throwing jokes while playing chess. He's dumb at playing board games, but never underestimate his intelligence. " Arc told them.

"Why?" They asked.

"Because Gab is an intelligent man, I may beat him at chess, but never in a stragetical battle, especially when the world is in danger. That's how we became friends." Arc said.

"Did the University still scared of you?" Dahyun asked us.

"I don't know, since that incident. They kept praising us, which Gab doesn't like." I said to them.

"What incident?" They asked.

"Oh we saved the university from getting robbed and killing some students and staffs." Arc said.

The girls were mesmerized by our stories.

"When did you defeated Dio?" Tzuyu asked us.

"Gab and I was Grade 10 and Arc was in Grade 9 when we defeated Dio." I said to her question.