Deadly King!

[Mista's POV:]

"Buccellati! Number 7 Heard the killer! There's a bomb underneath the stage!" I shouted to him.

"What!? I Can't hear you because of the loud music and cheer!" Buccellati replied to me.

Number 5 came up to him and whispered what I said.

"What!? What now!?" He shouted.

Gab stopped him from going back to underneath the stage.

"I'll do it!" Gab said to us.

He went down as fast as he can.

We are still figuring out how to stop these bombs from detonating.

Still the Loud music and the roar of the crowd is making us distracted.

....

[Arc's POV:]

All of the people in the arena are cheering for the Girls. Me and Drei kept jumping in excitement, because we were like watching heaven.

"I hope Gab was here." I thought to myself.

[Nayeon's POV:]

"This is concert is gonna be one of the most memorable! This is one of the loudest crowd. One of the best one yet. " I thought to myself while performing.

*Time skip (After performing a song) *

[Chaeyoung's POV:]

"This is the first time I heard my name cheered so loud!" I said to them and they cheered my name even louder.

I felt so happy, like I'm gonna cry.

[Gab's POV:]

I was underneath the stage it was so loud, I feel everything around me vibrating.

I saw the bomb underneath the stage

*BOOM!

The bomb detonated, thankfully I used my stand stop time to hug it to lessen the damage around.

Before I knew it, I was flying upwards towards the roof, I hit the roof and I fell down the stage hard making me unconscious.

[Buccellati's POV:]

We heard a bomb exploded, we saw Gab flying towards us, then it the ceiling of the arena, then he fell down the stage we saw him gravely injured and unconscious.

[Gab's POV:]

I slowly stood up. But I ended up falling to my knees I feel like every part of my body bleeding. Some of the girls are unconscious, I crawled towards them to help. Again I tried to stand up to carry them to safety, still I fell to my knees.

Then Arc and Drei rushed towards me with minor injuries.

"Dude, stay down you're hurt, I'll heal you!" Drei said to me in a worried manner.

Before he can heal me.

*BOOM! BOOM! BOOM! BOOM! BOOM!

"Star Platinum: Za Warudo!" I shouted, time stop I used every bit of energy to stand up, then star platinum carried the roof the fell on us.

"Time resumes." I said.

Then the weight of the roof tries to wear me down. But I used everything to save these people.

[Andrei's POV:]

Five bombs exploded at the same time.

The roof above us collapsed. Arc and I covering the bodies of the girls.
We closed our eyes preparing to accept death.