Long Journey Farewell - My Friends (Ending)

[Gab's POV:]

Pucci spurted blood all over my fist, "Argh! Heaven is already finished." He said, while falling to his knees. 

He laid down on the ground, slowly dying. "You'll regret not attaining heaven!" He shouted at me. 

"Made in Heaven!" He shouted, releasing his stand for the final time.

I released mine too, punching his stand, crushing it completely. "ORA!" My stand shouted.

Pucci lifeless body laid down on the ground dead. 

But after his death time continues fast forwarding. 

Then a black hole appeared, sucking everything. I used my stand to hold on to something to prevent getting sucked in. 

But the gravitational force of the black was too strong for anything, I ended up getting sucked in. 

Everything was dark inside the black hole. I released my star platinum so I can protect myself from any projectiles incoming towards me. 

I saw a light on the end of the black hole, it shot us towards the ground. 

I crashed at the ground. 

I stood up and looked around, I'm back at my neigborhood. I was confused right now, same houses and same addresses. 

I looked around and ran towards our house to see if my brother is alive. 

I arrived at our house, the grass of our lawn was not cut. 

I knocked on the door, to see if anyone would respond. 

The door was broken....

I opened it.

To see.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

To see nothing inside, same interior. 

I closed the door, and sat on the steps of the house. 

"Fuck, I beat Pucci. But what did it cost ?" I said to myself. 

A newspaper flew right in front of me. 

"NEW ART GALLERY OPENED!" The headline said. 

I picked up the newspaper and went to the art gallery. 

I calm myself when I look at painting while listening to music. 

It was the same place. It was still Morioh, but this time there were new shops. 

I arrived at the art gallery, there wasn't alot of people in it. Just the right amount. 

I looked at some of the paintings, reminds me of Chae and her arts. 

I sat down and stared at one of the arts that reminds me so much of Chae, to the point I was tearing up while listening to music. 

Until someone stood up in front of me. 

I wiped my tears, I looked up to see who is it. 

It was....

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

It was CHAEYOUNG!!!!! 

"What's your name? Are you alright?" She asked. 

My tears can't hold it back anymore , I kneeled down and sobbing. Good thing there wasn't a lot of person in the art gallery. 

"G-G-G-Gab.." I said shuttering 

"What's that." She asked me, crouching.

"Gab! Gabriel Higashikata is my name." I said to her, shuttering and crying. 

Suddenly I hugged her, tight. 

THE END..

(Yow guys I hope you enjoy this ending, this it the ending for the main timeline. I'll upload two more alternative endings. Because I know this is too sad for an ending.) 

:>>>>>