O6

❣︎

❣︎

Eunbi really couldn't believe it at first. The boy just looked so human to her and the way he would often bump into the walls or stub his toe on furniture just made it seem like he was human. Wouldn't ghosts be zooming through walls and not feel pain? It seemed like ghost Sunghoon didn't quite stick to that stereotype.

So a few hours later after Eunbi had finished unpacking her things and organizing the whole unit, she approached the boy to ask him about the weird events that were taking place regarding him.

He was dozed off on the kitchen counter - apparently, he liked the cold feeling of the counter and could even sleep comfortably on hard surfaces. He blurted it out once while Eunbi was unpacking, even mentioning that he liked the feeling of water bouncing off his skin despite not getting wet mainly because it felt like getting a free massage.

"Sunghoon."

The moment she whispered his name, his eyes immediately fluttered open as if he wasn't even asleep, to begin with. He sat up, releasing a loud yawn as he stretched his limbs.

"Why?" he asked as he stepped off the counter, proceeding to the sink where he dunked his head under the faucet, sighing in comfort at the feeling of the tap water streaming on his face.

Eunbi shut her eyes for a few seconds, questioning his mentality. Of course, ghosts are never normal. This one's probably the most abnormal out of all.

"I need to talk to you," Eunbi said as she sat down on one of the high stools behind the counter.

Sunghoon closed the faucet, wiping his face with the collar of his shirt. He isn't even wet! Eunbi could only watch and get the absolute desire to facepalm every time he did one of his questionable actions despite the short amount of time she'd been in the apartment.

Sunghoon sat down beside her, placing a hand on his chin as he leaned forward. "Well, what do you want to know?

How you're a ghost and act more questionable than three idiots combined and why you're specifically in this apartment.

❣︎