1. Slap happy

He circled her bottom lip with his thumb steadily while admiring her like a marvelous sunset. Both of their eye lids lowered as their faces and lips got closer, not touching but still hungry for each other and then he smirked at her. Her eyes opened leisurely, his hand still on her cheek. "Open your mouth." He said placing his thumb on her lip once again. She listened. "Suck on it, baby girl." Again she did as she was told while him in the eyes. "Mhm, good girl~" His warm voice caressed her neck and excited her as he kissed all over, adding a few nibbles. She ran her fingers through his hair as moans escaped her lips. "Do you want me?" His cozy voice tickled her neck once again making chills go down her spine, all she could do is bite her lip and nod. "What's that, love?" his hand went down to her thigh, caressing it softly and giving it a quick squeeze. "Use your words." He said looking her in the eyes with a hungry look, making her face red hot. Which of course he loved. he chuckled, they we're undressing each other with their eyes at this point. "So what's it gonna be? ...do you want me?" he crept his hand over to her right cheek and gave her a nice slap causing her to let out a sharp gasp. "Y-Yes...I want you..." He just smiled and leaned forward for a taste, locking lips with her. His hand slowly edges further making her squirm but not runaway. He reaches her panties area and she then moves towards his thigh. He feels the soft, warm feeling of her clit and they both moan in the kiss. she feels his dick that's slightly hard and squeezes it making him moan again. He rubs her clit and she tries not to moan too loud but he sticks a finger deep in her and says in her ear "It's okay, beautiful. let all those sweet sounds out..." She moans out loud when curls his fingers inside her. "Mmm, yeah...heh." He pumps his fingers in and out "That's it..." She feels him get harder as shes a moaning mess. She takes his cock out and starts to stroke it while french kissing him. "Fuck~..." He starts to finger her hard but then stops when she starts to grip the sheets causing her to whine. "Come here..." He stands up and makes a beckoning sign to her who's laying on the bed. "Get on your knees, baby." He kisses her lips before she goes down slowly. "You do know what you're doing, right?" She just nods. She starts by licking and sucking on his tip and jerking him off slowly but simultaneously. "Mmm~" She starts to take more of him and he starts to grow even more in her mouth. "Oh my god, its...so big." 
She giggles and bites her lip while looking him in the eyes. She moans as she starts to bob her head up and down the shaft. "Oh fuck, babe~" He grips her hair softly. "don't stop.." He grabs her hair even harder and pushes her head up and down, making her gag and slobber all over it. "Hehe, good kitty~" He pulls her head off and her lips are followed by a trail of spit. he plays with it with his thumb. "Mmm, how about we play a little game?" "sure, what is it?" her eyes light up. "Well, how do you feel about slapping?" "Hmm...sounds interesting already." she giggles, he smirks. "We'll start here and then move to the bed. The game is easy, Just keep your pretty little mouth on my cock or you'll get slapped, sound fun? I'll go soft...at first." "Okay. Am I sucking it or are you... face fucking me?" "Little bit of both, so go ahead.." He strokes himself a bit "Use this dick." She did like she was told and  started sucking and sucking. until he grabbed her hair and started slamming it in her throat, she threw her hand up and gagged but that didn't stop her. "Whats wrong? Getting a little too rough for you?" He grinned as he kept fucking her throat, going faster this time. She coughed and pushed off his dick and he slapped her softly. "What did i tell you? You keep sucking it, bad kitty." She went back to sucking it, deepthroating it all the way up and down. He played with her hair as she did so, occasionally pushing her head down. He made her gag when he pushed her head which made him chuckle. He got down a bit to grab her ass and put his hand down her under wear. He grabbed her hair and pushed her head up and down fast as he played with her pussy through her panties with his other hand. She threw up her hand once again and moaned while gagging. 
"Ugh fuck, that's so sexy.." He slapped her ass once again and starts to hump her throat making her cough and move away. He slaps her in the face harder and puts his hand around her throat. "Such a naughty girl..." He french kisses her while still choking her and she bites and pulls on his bottom lip, exciting him. "Heh..I don't think we need these anymore." He bends over and pulls on her panties and then pulls them off of her and down to her ankles and soon off of her feet. He passionately kisses her neck and nibbles her ear and whispers in it. "get on the bed and bend over" Chills were sent down her spine when he said that and she listened. He grabs her ass as she walks over there. "Mmm, just what I want to see.." He spreads her out and starts to lick her pussy and rub her clit. "You taste so good, Kitten~" He kisses and bites her thighs and ass cheeks. The more he licks the more moans escaped her lips. He stuck his tongue inside which drove her wild. He even gave her other hole a little hows-your-father. ((Lol I hate myself)). Her legs buckled, juices running down her thigh. "Fuck, baby~"  She says as she pushes his head in. "Mmm~" he slaps and gropes her ass as he stokes his cock. "You ready, baby girl?" "Yes~" He places the tip right at her lips and rubs, teasing it. "Yes, what?" He rubs it on her clit and then on lips and her clit again "Ah- fuck! Yes, daddy-" He sticks it in without warning.  "Very good girl.""Oh fuck!" She loudly moans out as he starts to penetrate her. He grabs her hips and goes in and out rapidly, shes a moaning mess. "Mmm, you feel so good.." He started to pound in and out of her really deep and hard. "Ugh yes!" He smirks and keeps going. "Just like that.." She arches her back even more. "Oh god..." He moans out and fucks harder. "You like that?" He slaps her ass. "Very bad girl." He snakes his hand around her neck and kisses her from behind while still fucking her. "F-Fuck..." She goes red and keeps moaning. He continues to ravage her from the back.  "You should turn around now... I wanna see your pretty face, kitten~" She does as she's told, even if its at a slow pace, he chuckles. Once shes on her back he licks his hand and rubs on her clit while tongue kissing her, she moans in the kiss. He rubs her pussy with his dick and slowly puts it back in while making eye contact. Shes biting her lip and rolling her eyes which making him even more turned on and fuck her harder. He wraps his hands around her neck while pinning her down and pounding in and out of her as her kisses her neck. She starts to grips onto the sheets and he feel her get tighter around him. He gets close to her ear "Are you going to cum, kitten?" His pounding gets harder and all she can do is nod with her mouth open and eyes rolled back. "Remember, baby. Use your words.." "Y-Yes!" Her legs shake as she her head back. he chokes her and kisses on her neck. "Mmm, good." He pulls out and started jerking off his cock in front of her face until his hot, steamy cum covered it. 

# of words: 1411

((Just a random story to show what i can do really, ))

((im bored asf so just hmu with request...))

(( thanks for reading xx))