3. You're perfect to me.

He landed a kiss on her neck which instantly made her flustered. She darted her eyes away and lowered her chin to the ground. "What's wrong, love?" He lifted her chin up gently and made eye contact with a soft but charming stare. "Nothing...Just shy. I guess." She looked away, practically subdued by his gaze. His eyes were now narrowed as they traced her body and he smiled at her as she began to burn up. "Take a damn picture. It'll last longer." She mumbled, almost under her breath. He chuckled. "Maybe, I will." He leaned closer to her, kissed her on the neck once again and he could see that was her weakness. "You're perfect to me, darling." He seductively whispered in her ear, giving it a nibble before backing a way. He pushed her on the bed, Just rough enough and she let out a gasp. He just smiled above her. He pecked her lips, then her neck, then her chest. Then he pulled her shirt over her head and she did the same to him as they started to exchange kisses. He pulled off her shorts and that's when she started to get more timid. Leaving her in nothing but her bra and panties. Her face was crimson as she covered her breast up. "You don't need to do that." He grabbed her wrist and put then above her head and kisses her lips. "I told you already. you're perfect." He held her hands up above her head with one hand as he traced her body with the other. She almost buckled underneath his touch. He got to her panties and snapped causing her to let a moan escape her lips which made him smile. "Mmm," He kissed her neck and then her breast. "I love it." He takes his other hand and takes off her bra. her breast pop out and he sucks on her nipples. She lets out more moans and her hips quiver, this makes him happy. He traces her body once again this time putting his hand down her panties, she bites her lip hard. "Ooh, already wet, huh?" He slaps her pussy and she whines out. "Oh fuck!" "I like that." He kisses her on the lips as he sticks a finger inside, making her moan in the kiss. He pumps them in and out as he worships her body, caressing and kissing all over. He traces every inch of her as she soaks his fingers. "Cum on my fingers, beautiful." He says as he leans in and kisses her on the lips, he penetrates and curls faster. She pulls him closer to her, creeps her hand down his pants and pulls them down revealing his already throbbing cock.  She jerks him off as they continue to kiss and he fingers her. "Please fuck me.." She says looking him in the eyes as her hand keeps pumping. "Okay, princess." He pulls her under wear off and rubs his tip on her hole, he inserts inside her slowly with a slow groan. She winces slightly as she feels every inch. He pumps in and out of her as he rubs her clit softly, she throws her head back while biting her lip. "Such a wet, tight pussy.." He growls in her ear and starts to pound harder. "I-I'm already gonna cum.." he stops rubbing her clit and slaps her pussy, She whines out as her orgasm is edged and blocked. "Not yet, Baby girl." He kisses her on the lips. "Not until I do." He pins both her wrist down and fucks her vigorously while looking her in the eyes. Her eyes roll back and she wraps her legs around him. "Mmm, does that feel good, beautiful?" He starts rubbing her clit again. "Y-Yes...Yes, baby.." She moans out. "Fuck I'm close.." He growls out. "Cum inside me, babe." She says while biting her lips and looking him in the eyes. He listens to her and releases himself deep inside of her. She cums at the same time as him, her legs start shaking and she tightens around him. He pulls out and puts it back in. "F-Fuck.." He moans out. "You're pussy is so perfect."

# of words 685 

((Enjoy ❤️))

((Kind of short but i really like this one tbh. thanks for reading xx))