2. Watch me, baby.

((Her outfit ^^))

((Her outfit ^^))

He didn't mind if her dancing on the pole helped them get food on the table, as long as she came home with him every night. He watched her as she circled around the pole, rubbing it gently up and down with one hand. There were a couple dozen people in the crowd hooting and hollering but she always had her eyes on him. She bit her lip as she dipped down, going up, slow on purpose. She smiled and jumped up, clinging both her legs to the pole and ran one hand through her hair as she slid down. She looked so good. She softly landed on her ass and got back up on her clear stilettos majestically. She dipped her hips and ran both her open hands up and down the pole as she looked at me, I just smiled at her. 'That's my girl.' She grips onto and jumps on the pole again, clinging both her legs to it. She sticks her left leg out straight, only to move her hands down so both her legs can raise up and grasp to the pole. That's when the cash starts to roll in and I cheer. She bends her right knee and then straightens it at a 90 degree angle. Then she bends it all the way, grabbing it with her right arm, only gripping onto the pole with her left leg and the crowd goes wild. ((Damn this bitch is strong lol)) Cash starts to flow in. She slowly brings her leg back and flips back to both her legs clasping the pole. She unhooks her straps and covers her breast with both hands and sticks her tongue out as she just hangs from her legs. She lands on her ass again and picks herself up again, surprisingly smooth and ties her outfit with one hand and holds her balance on the pole with the other hand. That's when she walks off stage, I smile to myself and then go outside in my car and wait patiently for my little 'star'. I saw her walk out in a red robe with her stiletto heels still on. She made her way to my car with a smirk painted on her face. She got in. "So how was it? Did you watch me, baby?" She said as she leaned towards him and bit her lip. " Of course I did." He looks her in the eyes and then at her mouth. "It was amazing..." He says as he cups her cheek gently and kisses her lips. She kisses back passionately and runs her finger through his hair. They both moan as they lock lips. He runs his hands from her neck to her chest and grabs her breast, making her smirk in the kiss. She throws off her robe to show she isn't wearing anything but panties underneath and jumps over the seat. his eyes widen but then narrow and he bites his lips as she starts to she grinds on him steadily. She gently kisses and nibbles on his neck. He groans out and slaps her ass, she moans in the nape of his neck which send chills down his spine. "Fuck.." He brings her up again to french kiss her. He sticks both his hands down her panties and grips her ass as she continues to grind. She feels him get hard through his pants and starts to kiss his neck again. He slaps her ass again and starts to play with her lips. "Already soaked.." He says as he sticks a finger in. She moans softly in his ear and he adds another finger. He starts to pump those two fingers in and out and her moans get louder. He kisses her on the lips again and runs his hands all along her hips and ass. She  gently pats on his dick through his pants. "Mmm, can i ride you?" "Of course, baby girl." She goes down and unbuttons his pants, pulling them down, along with his boxers revealing his semi-hard cock. she smirks up at him. She wraps her lips around his tip and sucks hard and slowly creeps down his shaft making him growl out. "Fuck.." He pushes her head down, hard. Up and down. She loves it. She pulls up with a trail of spit and giggles. She comes back up and pulls her panties to the side and starts to slide him in steadily. She bounces up and down smooth and in rhythm, he grips her hips and groans as she does so. His head throws back slowly and she kisses on his neck, biting and running her fingers through his hair. "Oh my god...You're so good, baby." He says and passionately kisses her on the lips. She puts her hands on his chest and continues to bounce on him. "Mmm yeah, that's it." He moans in her ear and starts to thrust back gripping her hips harder, she pants and moans out. "Fuck!" "Mmm, Heh.." He kisses her on the neck. "You like that?" He starts to thrust her even more vigorously, she can't even ride him anymore because her legs start to stiff up and shake. "Fuck yes!" Her eyes roll back and hands cling to him. "You going to cum on my cock like a good girl?" "Y-Yes..don't stop!" She tenses up and tightens around him, her juices drip down and he moans out as he continues to ravage her. She releases with a shake and kissing him on the lips. "God, that's so good.." He growls out. "You want my cum, sexy?" He says as he continues to go in and out. "Yes, please cum inside me, daddy.." He pounds her deep one last time and throws his head back as he releases himself inside of her. She slides up from his cock slowly and his trail of semen follows, dripping out of her and she giggles. "You really filled me up~" She kisses him on the lips.

# of words 1023 

((Enjoy ❤️))

((Thanks for reading xx))