PROLOGUE

Hello, before we begin.
This is thought
Just to let you know.
=================================
POV. ???

The wind blew around my hair as I soared close to the ocean's surface. The full moon reflected beautifully on the ocean water.

"Why are we going back?"

"My Lycanwing senses are telling me that Lycanwing Island is not going be safe this full moon." I replied.

"Why? We were just there, like, an hour ago."

I chuckled. "I already told you, little one."

She sighed, annoyed. There was silence for bit. Just the sound of my wings flapping though the night air.

"So anyway, where are we going if we are not going to Lycanwing Island? Can we see my aunt and uncles? It has been a while since we have seen any of them and who knows what trouble they are getting in? Please, I don't want to go to the other island. We have been there for a while and we'd usually move to another island by now and-"

"Trust me, I would rather go to a different island but-"

All of a sudden, I get a feeling deep down in my gut. I stop flying and just hover in the air. My Lycanwing senses. It was telling me not to go back.

Then where should we go? I thought.

"Wow. Why did we stop? Are you ok?" she asked in a worried voice.

"Y-yeah. I'm fine," I said with a shaky voice. She seemed unconvinced but stayed quiet.

I flew forward. There is nowhere else to go.

I looked up to the sea stakes. We were close. Finally, we could see the island up head. I heard a loud yawn as I landed on the beach.

"My, my, someone is tried." I said as I reached to hold her.

"No, I'm not tired. You're tired," she said drowsily.

"Correct. So, let us get some sleep, shall we?" I said tiredly as I walked off the beach. The island was rocky. A few patches of grass and trees here and there. I walked into a clearing, a few small bags, a couple of sleeping bags and a little fire pit. I set the little one in a sleeping bag and tucked her in. I put some wood in the fire pit and with my tail I started a fire.

I was deep in thought. We will leave first thing in the morning. Or perhaps we could stay here?

I looked over to other side. She hated moving and here was not a bad place. And close to Lycanwing Island. But my Lycanwing sense is telling me to leave.

Why though? This place is ok. No people here. Just me and her. We will have to go to another island to get wood. Then again, she wants people. But people are dangerous. We are staying here.

If only I had listened.

=================================
YES!!!!!!!
I have finally published a part.

And I know there are a few missed spelled words . That is because the person that was talking does not talk right sometimes.

I hope you liked it.