Creator's visit

Hello Metroplex, Steelwing.I am using earth's orbiting satellite to talk to you both from light years away.

"Greetings primus! To what do we owe your presence ?"

"Hello Primus!" *waves to the skies*

I am checking up on you and the earth itself, since we're linked to each other.

"Oh ,well I was making a new friend that's all" *smiles*

"That's good to know your making new friends, I want humans to accept us not just who we are, but as their long distant family."

"But she isn't human exactly. She's a result of an awful experiment; she's a techno organic."

I know Metroplex, Steelwing also told me too, she should have been a human with mutant abilities, till Knockout's blood spilt and cause a change reaction with her DNA thus reformatted into a Cybertronian/Organic Hybrid.

"So that's the full story I guess." *he thinks* "I hope herFamily will accept her otherwise."

"What about you, Metroplex? Out and about stretching your legs?"

"Something like that . If I hadn't done so I wouldn't have met you."

*nods* "That's true." *thinking* "I'm still perplexed as to how I've never seen you before or anyone like you for that matter."

"I often come around to earth, it is strange we met under these conditions..."

SixGun: I am Sixgun, I'm part of Metroplex smaller components.

*Sees the smaller bot* "Oh! Hi, Sixgun!" *waves*

Sixgun: You must be Steelwing! Primus told me all about your ordeal and I give my sincerest of condolences for that. As a part Cybertronian, you've got the freedom to choose Autobots or Decepticons, and since you've choosed Autobot side, its an honor to welcome you.

Why thank you, Sixgun :)

Sixgun: You're welcome Steelwing, also while Metroplex is in City Mode, Slammer and Scamper can show you around.

There's more of you?! This must be like one of those 'Surprising days' ^^;