Stubborn Warrior

"My head... "*He tries puts stand up by holding the wall*

Need help? You can lean on me for support.

Thanks... my friend...

*Helps him stand up holding onto him

Perceptor must check my spark...

Then we shall go there

 Perceptor...

Escorts him to Perceptor

I hope Perceptor can do something.

We can hope

Yeah.... Actually, how's my son...

*came flying in.* "_______? Saw him yesterday morning, with ________ in the forest. They looked fine"

_________... it's been a long time since I last saw my brother...

"They were checking if everything was okay in the area." *lands* "___________'s your brother?"

Yes. We're both Primus' sons.

"Well now. I learn something new every day, I suppose." *thinks for a moment* "So, are you feeling better?"

Yes... But I prefer Perceptor check my spark... so that I am assured.

Good idea.

*Sigh yes*

"Sorry about my attitude during that weird telepathic connection ... I guess I let my nerves get the better of me sometimes."

It's ok...

Perceptor: _______, ________ told me that the crystal entity that hatched from the crystal egg's been safely removed and in quarantine

*Sigh* Well...

Perceptor: What I've discovered about the creature, is that the crystal entity needed heat for warmth, so your spark' been producing heat to attract it.

Those Crystal eggs need heat to hatch into a rare species that hasn't been seen for centuries, Crystal Dragons.

What does that mean?

It means son, that cave you found is a domant volcano.

WHAT!?

Suprised? It's a sleeping volcano that is inactive until something provokes its awakening.

*He preferred staying calm and not get angry after hearing this news*

Perceptor: Your spark should return to normal soon enough.

*Turn his helmet at Perceptor* How long is soon enough?

Perceptor: It'll take a couple of hours for your spark to return to a normal state

*He looks down, placing his hand on his spark chamber*

You'll be fine son, right now focus on your wife, daughter and son

*He looks at him"hmm"

*Holds his sparkchamber tightly and closes his optics*

Metroplex, monitor ________ and report to me if his condition improves or not

"you got it " *Walk to ________* "Looks like I'm watching you, just like long before"

I'll be fine

You keep saying that, but I disagree.

*Open his optics and turn to Metroplex by keeping his hand on his spark chamber*

*Sat beside him* "You may fool the others but not me. I'm a father too, so don't try to act tough; just rest and close your optics"

*Sigh* ...

*Chuckles* "Remember, your son and daughter look up on you. Be a good example, not a stubborn one."

*Closes his optics* "right."

Smiles watching over him

But I will have a hard time sleeping

Anyway, I can make it easy on you.

How and with what?

Maybe a story? or a lullaby?

I prefer to be knocked out...

I cant hurt you?!

...

___________that's enough, you need to learn about respecting your friends, Metroplex was only offering an advice on how to get you to fall asleep.

A bedtime story will not help me! Hmm... sorry... *Turn around and walk away*

What would __________ your wife do in a situation like this? Can you tell me that?!

*He refuses to answer and he goes somewhere quiet for him. He feels the impression in him in his spark*

*Primus contacts _________* "Daughter in law ? I need your assistance with __________; he refuses to rest after the removal of a crystal entity that nearly extinguished his spark.