II

"Marion?"

Stiles let out a humorless laugh as the were-coyote stood still and continued to watch her. Letting her arms fall, which cause the baseball bat to rest against her legs, she quickly saw the situation that she was in.

"Marion you cannot stay here. You have to go back to Beacon Hill. Wa-wait how the hell did you find me anyways?" Stiles question as the were-coyote took a few step closer to here. Raising her right hand she pointed her index finger to him "Ok you have to go back home."

Ignoring her command, the were-coyote began to morph to his human form. Letting out a small gasp, Stiles quickly shield her eyes with her right hand. "Please give me a heads up next time."

"Stiles."

Peeking through the space between her fingers, she saw his face for the first time in a month. Dark bags that can rival with hers, specks of dirt on his face, and his hair was a mess as it was sticking up on different directions. Yet what made her furrow her eyebrows were the hopeless look in his eyes as his lips slightly tremble. Without warning he walked towards her and embraced her as he rest his head in the crook of her neck. Letting her right hand fall next to her head, as Marion had unexpectedly hugged her, she finally ask him. "Why are you here Marion?"

Letting a few seconds pass, he finally responded, "I don't know. I-i just needed to see you. After Eichen House, it was like an instinct." Stuttering at first, he was seemed to hug her tighter. Wrapping her left arm, which was still gripping the bat, around him as she stayed quiet, Stiles had a thought that crossed her mind.

Does his dad know that he is here?

Suddenly, another thought crossed her mind as fear begin to set in. Wait the Nogitsune...

All of a sudden a sinister laugh came from the left side of the room. The door was being pushed back as an bandaged face with razor sharp teeth was shown as the door slammed back into the empty space in the wall. "Stilesss."

Flinching at the sound of her name being called out by the dark Kitsune, she could only watch as he drummed his fingers against the door. Yet Marion didn't seem bother with the loud slam of the door. "Stilesss."

"Stiles?" Marion released her from his embraced and put both of his hands on her shoulders. Yet, Stiles was still in a trace as her eyes wouldn't leave the Nogitsune form. As though she would fear if she took her eyes off him even for a second he would do something sinister. "Stiles?" Marion asked once more.

"We're going to kill them all Stilesss."

Stiles took a sharp breath as the Nogitsune slowly creep behind Marion. Her eyes followed his every move as he was peering over Marion shoulder. A large grin formed on his face as his index finger on his right hand made a slicing motion to his neck. "Stiles!"

Moving her attention to the boy in front of her, she check his neck for any injuries. Dropping the bat, causing a cling sound as soon as it hit the floor, she used both of her hands and grabbed his cheeks. "Oh my god you're okay." She lost her breath for a second as her friend wasn't hurt. Suddenly she remembered that he couldn't stay here. "Marion you cannot stay here."

"Stil-" she cut him off as she began to try her push him out of the room. However, the supernatural creature wasn't having it and didn't budge one bit. "Damn your werewolf powers." Stiles let out as she still tried her best to push him, yet he stayed in the same position. Giving up after a few minutes of trying, she sigh and went to her wardrobe.

Tilting his head, he asked "What are you doing?" as Stiles went through her clothes until she stop and pulled out some sweat pants. Without turning, she threw them behind her shoulder hoping it would at least hit Marion. Unknown to her, sadly the pants landed next to Marion instead on hitting him. "Put those on."