Chapter 1

A/N: please remember this is not my music or pictures. Give credits to day6 for today's music and also give credits who took the pictures or video.
....................................................

The summer night luminous with starlight, moon full and bright. As Phantom strolled through the inky darkness of the mid-winter night. Phantom strolling inside a high structured building where he stands on top of the building looking down on its prey, as the phantom lowered down his binoculars, he turned his back and stared at his friends behind and spoke.

"Yelp, here we are. Our Mission is to assassinate the son of the CEO of Sean Blakeley. A politician in Korea, his name is Woo Do-hwan. His father has probably hired some groups to protect his only son." Kangmin said to them

"That is true, but we have to be careful and not to make risking moves, master." Ren reasoned to him while others agreed with him.

"You have a point though, security is tight here so we need to disguise ourselves and hack through their system." Kangmin said while hacking through the hotel's check-ins system, putting himself in so security won't get suspicious of him. As Kangmin was setting up his equipment onto a luggage, with the help of his friends. Kangmin stopped, grabbed his binoculars and saw the CEO's son getting out of the car and soon other groups of people followed behind him. He immediately was bothered because the group that was hired by the CEO was no other than The Boyz and ONF (The Boyz alliance); many groups have tried to track/capture him.

" New plan guys, I'll be disguised as a woman and Ren, you have to be my guard dog. Chichi, I need you to hack into their security system and cameras to make sure we don't get seen by others. Roy, I need you to be waiting at this building and wait for my signal." Kangmin said while getting into a dress and make-up to look like a girl. Chichi flew through the Moonlight hotel's vents, and Roy stayed in the same position as a look out. Kangmin and Ren were already heading towards the hotels building.

" Hey Ren, do you think I look pretty as a girl, even though I'm a boy? I think most of the people inside might get distracted by me." asked Kangmin

" Well master, you already look pretty as a boy but I agree that others will get distracted by you because you are dressed as a gorgeous woman. They might think that you are a model or an actress at least" Ren explained to Kangmin. He smiled at him with delight and took those words to heart. They were only a few feet away from the entrance of the Moonlight Hote, Ren and Kangmin stood in front of the hotel entrance.

"Here we go, the night is upon us where death is coming knocking at your door. Let's go and be careful not get distracted" said Kangmin

"Yes, Phantom!" They all said
.............................................................
Hey guys sorry for the late update. I was focusing on getting better on my left knee because I torn my ACL and I ha to get surgery last year of December. It's been almost half a year since then I'm focusing to put my knee straight and more strengthening so I can go back playing sports again. Sorry once agin but the updates will be much slower than I thought it will be. I hope you guys like the chapter thank you for reading. ❤️❤️❤️❤️🙈🙈🙈