Chapter One

🙆🚺Kiahah on the side or at the top🚺💁

Chapter One

"Bae, come back to bed," Kiahah says to DeShawn. She rolls over and sees him putting in his shoes. She gave herself the chance to look at him and check out his beautiful body. His back was strong looking and well muscled, his arms were covered with a few tattoos checkered here and there. Shawn has always been good looking to her. She just wished he was really hers.

"Ki Ki, you know I gotta get home before my girl start tripping. You know you don't want her calling your phone again. We don't want a repeat like last time with you freezing up and crying on the phone. I'll call you maybe in a few days. Ya know so she don't get the wrong idea," DeShawn told her in a dismissing way kind of how you would tell a child to stay in their place. Just as he was walking to the door his phone rang.

"Hey baby........nothing leaving Dwayne place........yeah babe I'm on my way home now.......I miss you too........alright baby girl.........no I'm not with some hoe........I love you too........see ya in a minute," Kiahah just listened sand let her heart break with every word he spoke. "Ki Ki I'm gonna catch you later okay," she nodded. He pulled her to him by her ankles. "Ki Ki, I said okay that means you answer me okay," he said again as he kissed up her legs and stopped.

"Okay Dee," she replied in a low voice. Then he left. No real goodbye. No kiss on the lips. No hug. Just a 'I got what I wanted now I'm leaving' attitude. But then again what did she expect she was just his sideline. She decided to go take a shower and try to wash all of these feelings of disgust off of herself. While in the shower she started thinking about how she met DeShawn and how she got herself involved in this situation.

Flashback: Two years ago

"Hey ma," Kiahah heard a beautiful voice say to her. "You cute. I never seen you around here before. What's your name ma? Where you from?" It took Kiahah a minute to fully register that he was indeed talking to her.

"Kiahah I'm from North Carolina. I just moved here for a job. What's your name?" She replied. She was trying to be discreet about looking at him and his body. She started at his oh so handsome face. She notice a small scar under his nose and above his lip and another scratch or mark along his jawline. Then her eyes traveled down his body. Even though she could not see his chest she knew he was well built. She loved that his muscles were not bulky gross but prominent and defined. She stopped her exploration right there because she felt a blush rise on her cheeks. She was secretly hoping that he was interested in her. She could use a friend, boyfriend, or lover in a new place.

"DeShawn, what kind of work do you do? You a model or something like that with your fine ass?" He replied with a smirk on his face that told her that he saw her checking him out. And to be truthful he was doing the same. He liked lil mamma's body she was curvy and thick in all the right places. No ounces of fat on her anywhere.

"Well, I work down at the DA office. Sadly not a model. What about you what kind of work do you do," Kiahah replied.

"Damn, a hotshot fine lawyer. I might get in a little trouble just to see you in a short tight skirt or some tight pants. I work at my dad's auto company. You gotta a boyfriend ma?" DeShawn asked smiling.

"No. You gotta girlfriend?" She asked back. She was hoping he would say no with all the flirting he was doing but just her luck he said yes.

"Yeah. I gotta girl. My dude over there sent me over here to see if you were okay and single and stupid stuff like that. I wouldn't mind telling him that you're taken because I saw you first and even though I gotta girl that puts you off limits and he knows that," DeShawn replied with a cocky smirk that would make anyone want to slap him. Kiahah tried to hide the disappointment in her eyes and voice when she asked which guy.

"The one with the gray shirt. He tall. His name is Michael but everyone calls him Shootah," Kiahah looked at him but she didn't like what she saw. He was cute enough but something about just seemed off. His stance was rigid. He looked like he was ready to kill anything that crossed him the wrong way but she decided it wouldn't hurt to try. Plus Shawn has a girlfriend so it doesn't really matter.

"Sure, um, yeah we could try something out. Tell him to call me," she gave Shawn her number and gathered her things and left. Shawn stared at her ass as she left. About thirty minutes later she received a call.

"Hello" she said.

"Hey, ma, I know this is wrong and I should have just given him your number like you told me to but I wanna see you again. I know I gotta girl but we can just be friends. Plus Shootah said he saw the way you were eyeing a nigga and he said he don't want a chick who looking at his homie all day. So maybe me and you can just be friends. How that sound ma?" DeShawn said.

Kiahah thought about it. There really wasn't any harm in being friends so she agreed.

✳️ four months later✳️

Kiahah and DeShawn were hanging out at her place like they had been doing for a while now. But today something was different.

"Ma, you know your ass look sexy as a motherfûcker in those tights. What you got 'em on for and who you wearing 'em for," DeShawn said obviously appreciating the view of her butt on display as she bent over to pick up his glass that had fallen.

"Damn, nigga, I can't be comfortable in my own house," she said back in a jokingly manner.

"You wanna play with me Ki Ki," he said in a low husky voice before grabbing her by the waist and pulling her in his lap. Kiahah shrieked and started to giggle. She soon stopped when Shawn's lips found her neck and her ear. She felt his heavy breathing before she heard him, "Please, let me have you. I need you." Kiahah knew this was wrong but when his hand found her breast she no longer cared. She would take him in whatever way he offered himself.

"I'm yours," she replied shakily. Little did she know that only heartbreak followed those words.

Flashback: End

Now Kiahah finds herself in a place she doesn't want to be. She knows she will never be able to tell him no and he knows it too so he uses it to his advantage. She should have resisted more then maybe he would be hers right now. He doesn't love her. She knows this. She was too easy for him to get. Maybe he was right. She isn't good enough. She never had been good enough for him, so she knows she would never will be good enough for someone like DeShawn. She isn't pretty and thin like all the other girls. She's fat and ugly just like he said. These were the thoughts that Kiahah fell asleep with.

A/N: I hope you all liked the first chapter 🌟