Chapter Four

🙎Tallah on the top or on the side
Chapter Four

Kiahah was fast asleep at two o'clock in the morning which was unusual for her being a lawyer and all. Then her cellphone rang. She knew who it was before she answered it. He probably got in trouble with his bitch and wants somewhere to stay for the night. She answered the phone ready to pop off but his friend said that he was drunk. My poor baby. She thought. As she listened to his friend she started getting dressed. The nerve of that BITCH. At least she knew if her man was drunk that she should go get him. She got into her car and drove down to the bar. She walks in and spots him immediately. Even though he is drunk he is still the sexiest man she's ever seen. She walks over to him and he starts talking.

"Ki Ki. I-I-I lo-o-ove you," he said with slurred words. How she wished for those words to be true. "Whatchu doing here," he asks her.

"We're about to go home. I'll drop you off," she tells him as he grabs her waist and pulls her to him. "Bae, what are you doing?" She asks him.

"Kiahah. I miss you. Please. Baby, I love you," he says looking into her eyes. "This is my friend Dwayne," DeShawn says pulling Dwayne in front of him.

"Thanks for coming," he tells her "you are fine as fuck though. Damn you gotta friend or a little sister or something like that?" He asks her in a joking manner.

"Yeah. My friend is sleeping with my brother. They don't want to 'label' it yet. And my little sister is ten. So sorry," she says back. DeShawn doesn't like this flirty type of atmosphere going on with is girl and best friend.

"Too bad she's mine. Right Ki Ki," Shawn says grabbing her waist and pulling her into his lap. Then he kissed her neck and her lips. She kissed him back then pulled back.

"You taste like Ciroc," she says distastefully. Then she saw the face he was making like he was seriously waiting for her answer. "Yes baby all yours," she says turning around to kiss him again. "Let's get you home. I'll bring you your car in the morning okay." She tells him and he nods but doesn't get up.

"I don't wanna go home yet. Bartender can I get another," he replies back.

"No. He doesn't need that so no," Kiahah buts in.

"He's paying so I'll get him the drink," the bartender said dismissively.

"Oh ok. Let's see how wonderful that money is when you are in jail for vehicular homicide or involuntary manslaughter. I know his limits and from what I see I can tell that he is well past them. I said NO!. Do you UNDERSTAND!" Kiahah told him angrily and he looked scared and nodded. Dwayne was looking at her very impressed. He was shocked that the little woman who is quiet and sweet could get mad when she wanted or needed to. "Get your ass up we're leaving, okay daddy," she turned to say to DeShawn.

"Okay. Onnnlllyy because I find it sexy when you're mad because you don't cuss at me," he said still very drunk, "but you gotta give daddy a kiss first. And make it sloppy. Caaaauuussee a nigga like it when you stick your tongue all in his mouth and start a carwash in it." Kiahah laughed at the way he said give him a kiss and Dwayne was wondering if she would really do it. Kiahah leaned in and bit his lip and kissed him. She gave him his sloppy kiss with a few extra tricks of her own and pulled him out the bar. Kiahah drove him to his house. Even though she's never been here she knew his address by heart. Don't judge her she is a lawyer. She gets out and goes to knock on the door and the girl who she assumes is Ta Ta answered the door half naked with a man behind her who is fully naked, but she wants to bitch to him about infidelity. Kiahah turned around and went back to her car without saying anything. She won't tell DeShawn. He wouldn't believe her anyway so she'll keep her little secret to herself. She won't stop seeing DeShawn until he breaks it off. I love him and I'll keep him for as long as he'll have me. She thinks. She drove him back to her her apartment and gets him out.

"Ki Ki. Do you hate me?" DeShawn asks her. "I really would understand if you do. I want you to know I love you and I wish our circumstances were different and maybe we could have something different. I'm sorry that I made you feel like a whore, bitch, slut, or whatever you're calling yourself because you're a good woman. Independent too. I gotta know Ki Ki. Do you hate me?" he says when they're in her kitchen. He looks so sincere and sweet.

"No. I don't hate you. I love you. I have a question too. Do you have unprotected sex with Tallah," she needed to know whether she needs to get herself checked out and him too.

"Nah. She not on birth control. Something about it will throw off her period. Why?" he tells me. I'm not going to tell him. She thinks again.

"Just wondering. Let's get you a bath," she replies back.

"Why do you always make me take a bath before we have sex or just hang out?" he asks her. She debates her answer but decides to tell him because he won't remember most of this conversation.

"Because when you come over you smell like her and I don't like that. I don't want you to be with me and smell her on you. I maybe your side chick but I never agreed to continually to be reminded that you are hers and not mine," she told him. He looks at her for a minute and then walks up the stairs and starts the bath water.

"Ki Ki. You not gonna take a bath with me?" He asks her. She shakes her head and reaches for his shampoo and body wash. She helps him out of his clothes and of course she's admiring his beautiful body. He gets in the bath and she washes and cleanses him trying to show him how much she loves him. "Ki Ki. How old are you?" He asks her as she pulls him out of the bath into her room and he gets dried off while she searches for his boxers he left at her place on multiple occasions. She hands him the boxers and he pulls them on and gets in the bed.

"I'm twenty-three," she replies back, bringing a trash can and putting it by him. He pulls Kiahah to him as she sets the trash can down.

"How you so young and a lawyer?" He asked her.

"I graduated high school early and I worked hard in college and graduated four years early and passed the bar here and I came down here with my brother and best friend," she tells him feeling his lips on her back and shoulder.

"Do you know how old I am?" He asks her.

"Yeah you're twenty-seven. You're four years older than me," she replies back as he pulls her under him and he just lays his head on her. This was not rare. He loves to just lay on her.

"Thanks for coming tonight," he says lowly.

"You're welcome. I'll do anything for you. I love you. Go to sleep baby," she tells him while running her fingers through his hair. Soon enough he fell asleep feeling like this was how it should be with her and him together. She soon fell asleep when she heard his breath even.