Oikawa's sick day

A/N wouldulikesomecake requested a iwaoi one so ofc I had to write it 😌 but srsly ty all so much,I never thought that this would get this much attention-honestly I'm just so happy. Feel free to put more requests in the comments!

Oikawa opened his eyes and quickly realized it was much too early for him to be up.He glanced over at the clock on his nightstand and saw that it was 3 am,3:26 to be precise,he was still wondering why he was up at this unholy hour until he sat up.Immediately he noticed that his stomach was churning,and he even felt like maybe he had a fever.(forgive my horrible wording it's actually 3 am while I'm writing this and I just finished a drawing so my brain has pretty much stopped working for a little bit 😅)  He groaned and then lay back down attempting to just fall asleep and be able to sleep away whatever this was,but he soon realized this wasn't going to happen.He sat up thinking it would maybe help settle his stomach,but suddenly his stomach lurched and he ran to the bathroom.He didn't even get a chance to shut the door behind him before he fell to his knees and started retching.His parents,having the room right next to him,Immediately awoke and we're wondering what was happening.His mother went into Tooru's room,but saw that he wasn't in bed and his bathroom light was on.She didn't think much of it since she was still half asleep but still walked towards the open bathroom door.The sight she saw was very much unexpected.Her son had his head leaned against the toilet seat,sobbing,while vomit poured out of his mouth.His mother immediately rushed over and began to comfort him.She sat him up a bit,holding him up,and started rubbing gentle circles on his back as he continued to retch.Once he finally finished,he leaned back against the wall breathing heavily,and tears still streaming down his face.His mother flushes the contents in the toilet and then hands tooru a piece of tissue to wipe his mouth.He shakily took the tissue and wiped his mouth before throwing it in the trash bin.His mother helped him stand up and walk over to the sink so he could brush his teeth.After he finished brushing his teeth,his mom took his temperature,which was 102.4(39.1 Celsius),gave him some medicine,and then put him back to bed.He made sure to turn off his alarm for school before dozing off into a peaceful sleep.

(Iwa-chan's pov now :p)

Iwaizumi awoke to the sound of his alarm going off,signaling for him to get ready for school.He took a shower and then got dressed,before heading downstairs for his breakfast.Downstairs he was met with his mom in the kitchen,he took his piece of toast and then thanked her before heading out on his walk to school.Now,Hajime was standing outside the school gates waiting for Oikawa even though he only had about 2 minutes until he would have to head to class or he would be late.He had already texted tooru multiple times,but to no response.Sighing,he placed his phone in his pocket before making his way to first period.(Idk I always call classes different periods,but I've heard most people call them hours,like 3rd hour,but yeah sry about that)
The school day dragged on slowly and finally it was time for volleyball practice.Iwaizumi walked in expecting to see absolute chaos with girls crowded around Oikawa,but tooru was no where to be found.He was already paranoid enough about his captain during the day,now knowing he even skipped volleyball,his mind was racing and he was beyond worried.He decided to let kindaichi captain for today,since iwaizumi would normally sub in for Oikawa,and he told coach he was leaving,before he began walking to tooru's house,or rather he started the RUN to tooru's house.Once iwa-Chan(I'm sorry I love calling him that sm!) reached the porch he was sweating,and panting.He straightened himself up,before hesitantly knocking on oikawa's front door.There was some shuffling and then the door opened revealed Mrs Oikawa,tooru's mother. "Oh,Hello Hajime,what brings you here?" his mother asked politely. "Oh,hello Mrs. Oikawa,I was just wondering where tooru was?" he responded. "Oh,tooru's been sick so he didn't go to school today." She replied with a sad smile. Iwaizumi immediately became worried about his needy boyfriend,so he quickly asked where tooru was,and then thanked Mrs Oikawa,before heading to tooru's room.He quietly,but quickly,opened the door to reveal a tired and sick Oikawa,who was scrolling through Netflix,with a bucket beside him.When Iwaizumi entered,tooru immediately felt 10x better and felt butterflies in his stomach. "Hi Iwa-Chan!" he called happily.Iwaizumi chuckled at his boyfriend's excitement,and gave him a small smile as he,too,was delighted to see his boyfriend.He walked over to tooru,and wrapped him in his muscular arms, "I love you tooru" Iwaizumi said.Oikawa's heart did a backflip at those words. "I love you too,Hajime" he responded,delighted.They moved into more comfortable positions,as they watched a movie on Netflix together.Oikawa almost instantly fell asleep in the strong,yet caring, arms of his boyfriend,and Iwaizumi was glad that he was finally able to get some rest.Iwaizumi stayed home with tooru for the next day too to help him feel better,and his parents didn't mind because it was already Friday.Hajime catered to his lover hand and foot for the next few days,and by Monday Oikawa was feeling 100%.Tooru felt like he couldn't thank Iwaizumi enough for taking care of him,but he did at least try to repay him with some more alone time for them,where they could do whatever they please.

A/N ahhh omg guys,I literally hate myself rn skhdkdjf,I need to be more on top of finishing stories on time!!!!Sorry this took so long to get out,but I hope you enjoyed!😂