Info Beforehand

Hey there! You can call me Alex and is you can't tell this is my first time writing a fanfic in general. I've always wanted to do something like this ever since I got wattpad so I was hoping if throughout this you could give me pointers on this a need to work but please be nice. If you notice something in this from another user of wattpad please let me know so that I can give them credit. I was thinking that in this Peter will have this "dark side" of himself that takes over when Peter says so and there basically brothers and the "dark side" would be his shadow(his text will be in italics and underlined or just italics and I got this idea after listening to the song "Brother" by: Kodaline because his "dark side" is basically always there to help him save him and be there for him and the "dark side's" same will be Vex). So the timeline leading up to this would be Peter's parents dies when he's four he gets captured by Hydra, then lives with his aunt and uncle at 7 after escaping then gets bitten by  radioactive spider then Uncle Ben dies when he is 8 then aunt may dies then the orphanage, he works with Doc Oct for a while before he goes insane because of those 8 legs then Doc Oct dies leaving his crazy son Harry/ex-bestie the Green Goblin to come after him then his gf Gweny dies from the clock tower then he fights a lizard-man then Mysterio and here we are. I'll try and update this as soon as i can and I hope I won't abandon this. The timeline might not make sense so I'm sorry for that and Flash will be more abusive than normal. Also there may be some profanities here and there and abuse. Maybe a little bit of sad peter but i swear it should get better. (don't worry I'll try to add warning for ya'll) Anyways without further ado here's my first fanfic. Enjoy! 

I abandoned this fanfic for a different one that I will not abandon it's called Spider-Woman please read it's on ao3 and wattpad, username for both is 0XxAlextheAwesomexX0